POLL: What % Of Males Have a Chad Skull to Even Begin With?

Thots

• 1 in 5

• 1 in 10

• 1 in 50

• 1 in 100

• 1 in 1000

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
AADC9087 7CF6 4CEF BC89 5D98D559845A
506DD6E0 4C46 424E 8EFD CDBF0087963D
D98B0C90 0659 4394 B674 CBB172A9E477

My point is best illustrated in the side profile view- chin that extends well past the Nasion (which it self is not recessed either), maxillary projection, large cranium, large splanchno, defined mandible. Only men who have this kind of prototypical skull to begin with will benefit from looksmaxxing.

Thoughts? @thecel @User49 @cytoplasm @LooksThinker @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Xangsane
zero, chad isn't real.

• +1
Reactions: redroses, LooksThinker, user123456 and 1 other person
I almost had this but my chin isnt projected correctly brutal, My front is still cucked tho

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
View attachment 2673449View attachment 2673450View attachment 2673451

My point is best illustrated in the side profile view- chin that extends well past the Nasion (which it self is not recessed either), maxillary projection, large cranium, large splanchno, defined mandible. Only men who have this kind of prototypical skull to begin with will benefit from looksmaxxing.

somehow every part of my skull is a chad skull but my chin which is recessed slightly but due to everything else being forward grown it looks recessed badly

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
zero, chad isn't real.
Wdym chad isnt real ? Bro theres supermodels like sean Opry, chico, barrett etc. who are all chads

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, user123456 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
there's no woman who thinks this, only other men.
Well obviously women dont go around calling other men “chad” jfl. Its based on the reactions they get by them that are chad level

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and NordicLeonhard
there's no woman who thinks this, only other men.
So girls just see, ugly, average and good looking ? While men label specific categories such as normie, high tier normie, chadlite etc. .

Well obviously women dont go around calling other men “chad” jfl. Its based on the reactions they get by them that are chad level
there's no 'chad level'

women treat high end normies that hit their preferences better than any male model.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and user123456
there's no 'chad level'

women treat high end normies that hit their preferences better than any male model.
Thats just a niche, chads have wide appeal and also fit certain niches. High end normies dont

there's no 'chad level'

Yeah of course high end normies have thousands of girls simping for them in social media. This is some extreme level cope by this forum jfl

Thats just a niche, chads have wide appeal and also fit certain niches. High end normies dont
people that have wide appeal don't actually do well with individuals.

every single characteristic one person likes is hated by another, they have to be milquetoast by definition.

gets you big numbers on OLD, and most of them won't reply to your chats, won't set up a date, and you won't marry them.

Yeah of course high end normies have thousands of girls simping for them in social media. This is some extreme level cope by this forum jfl
millions even, justin bieber was the biggest heartthrob of the girls of my generation and anyone that rates him beyond normie tier is smoking crack.

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
millions even, justin bieber was the biggest heartthrob of the girls of my generation and anyone that rates him beyond normie tier is smoking crack.
Comparing a prettyboy who got famous for singing vs models who got famous for existing. Yeah he had a lot of female attention but he wouldn't be so known by them if he didn't have a talent. You said it as if all high tier normies got the same attention as chads

Comparing a prettyboy who got famous for singing
these prettyboy singers are literal industry plants without talent, they're just existing, everything is done for them, there is no difference between this and a male model, I would not be surprised if others guys like hacker are straight up plants as well.

I actually bounced for him once back in the day and we were told to not look him in the eyes, now that's standard protocol for security but it's still beyond cringe to have to point it out.

Yeah he had a lot of female attention but he wouldn't be so known by them if he didn't have a talent.
looking good is a talent, you don't wake up chad, models don't either, they live and breathe their work and only larp that it's easy.

You said it as if all high tier normies got the same attention as chads
good looking normies receiving attention from the demographic of women that is specifically into them are chad.

there is no general chad, widespread appeal is useless beyond selling products.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Using chin and nasion as reference points totally depends on head tilt, and gandy is tilting head up in that photo. Which is also why the morph looks retarded, whereas if you moved the ears up and rotated them so head looked to be in Frankfurt plane, it would look good. Whereas now it's recessed

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
these prettyboy singers are literal industry plants without talent, they're just existing, everything is done for them, there is no difference between this and a male model, I would not be surprised if others guys like hacker are straight up plants as well.

I actually bounced for him once back in the day and we were told to not look him in the eyes, now that's standard protocol for security but it's still beyond cringe to have to point it out.

looking good is a talent, you don't wake up chad, models don't either, they live and breathe their work and only larp that it's easy.
You have to learn singing and practice it even with a good voice, you don't gotta learn how to be attractive (basic skincare and grooming isn't a talent either especially when it's done for them)

If he couldn't sing, he wouldn't have been so famous, not even for his looks. If both him and someone like Chico were at their prime today and started an instagram or tiktok account, you know very well who would get more famous. Unlike "chad" though, his looks alone didn't carry him to success but rather complemented it

Last edited:
View attachment 2673449View attachment 2673450View attachment 2673451

zero

you grow into a chad skull from proper jaw use and tongue posture from a young age

• +1
1 in 1000 is probably being generous. Its crazy how much downgrowth the general population has.

Its not that the forehead is recessed, its more that the face is grown down and away from the scalp.

Dolicephaly seems to be the best insurance against this.

• +1
1 in 1000 is probably being generous. Its crazy how much downgrowth the general population has.

Its not that the forehead is recessed, its more that the face is grown down and away from the scalp.

Dolicephaly seems to be the best insurance against this.
I have a 110° gonaial angke and warior skull thats compelty flat at the back people on here said i have a really good skull

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I have a 110° gonaial angke and warior skull thats compelty flat at the back people on here said i have a really good skull
Like which one of these?

A perfect Chad skull isn't even 1 in 1000

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Agendum
1/1000 at least , that's the chad rarity out of 1000 different males