[Poll]Which ascension is the most expressive?Subhuman to Normie vs Normie to Chad

Which one?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
From subhuman to human
From human to chad

Which one will change more someones life.

from repulsive to invisible

or

invisible to god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, beyourself, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
NT Low Inhib Normie can live a normal life.
ye sure, but you asked which is the bigger change, and its obviously the 2nd one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you go from subhuman to normie, you're still unattractive and unimportant to majority of women.
If you go from normie to chad you will get immense reactions and attention from women
Men would also notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If you can get to PSL5, you’re chillin’. If average women+ show interest in you, you’re chillin.

But to answer your question, normie to chad.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2933
From virgin to LTR

From LTR to slay
i mean not like normies can get LTRs so easily. they usually have to date some low tier becky and she still holds all the cards

Subhuman to Chad.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2486
idiots in this garbage thread have no idea what it means to be subhuman so they're votes are worthless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 656
idiots in this garbage thread have no idea what it means to be subhuman so they're votes are worthless.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Try going from 2.5 PSL to around 5 and you will see what kind of attention you get from men and woman and it will feel fucking awesome

• +1
If you can get to PSL5, you’re chillin’. If average women+ show interest in you, you’re chillin.

But to answer your question, normie to chad.
If you can get to PSL 5 you can slay if you're not manlet and you know what you're doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If you can get to PSL 5 you can slay if you're not manlet and you know what you're doing.
Either 5’10 and 5PSL or 5’8 and 5PSL and very NT. Being NT can compensate for a whole PSL point dead srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and chadpreetinthemaking
Either 5’10 and 5PSL or 5’8 and 5PSL and very NT. Being NT can compensate for a whole PSL point dead srs
Underrated sentiment right here, most of the fags on here need to learn some social skills, like for real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2846
Normie to chad.
Normie would have to get extensive eye area surgeries + fix his proportions that can be very hard to do.
Subhumans are usually have recessed features, which are more straight forward to fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Normie to chad.
Normie would have to get extensive eye area surgeries + fix his proportions that can be very hard to do.
Subhumans are usually have recessed features, which are more straight forward to fix
Normie to chad doesn't happen very often tbh, might be able to go from low tier normie to chadlite at most

Normie to chad doesn't happen very often tbh, might be able to go from low tier normie to chadlite at most
I mean it depends person to person. I think a normie can ascend really hard if he has the right failos

I mean it depends person to person. I think a normie can ascend really hard if he has the right failos
I guess, im thinking that if im a 3.5 the most I can probably ascend to by fixing my eye area is like 5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
A chad gets all the societal privileges a non-rich man can get. Getting to that tier means that your life will change forever.

Going from subhuman to normie just means that you won’t be ugly enough to get attention from people. You’ll just be another guy and therefore invisible to people.

I personally think going from subhuman to human is a bigger leap, simply because a subhuman (in many cases) can't get ANY attention from women -- not even an LTR -- and by becoming human, he will at least be physically attractive enough to be considered for LTR's by average/slightly below-average females. On the other hand, going from normie to chad enables a guy to ascend from a status level of being able to get girls with effort to being able to get girls with little/no effort. So basically, it's the difference between ascending from incel to "can get girls with effort" (subhuman --> human) status and ascending from "can get girls with effort" to "can get girls with little/no effort" (normie-->chad) status. IMO, going from being totally incapable of getting girls to being able to get girls, albeit with required effort, is the more significant lifestyle improvement.

• +1
normies and ugly people are both invisible

Clinical subhuman to normie or even Chad because you get paid for all your surgeries.

Had a car crash and end up like a bloddy ball of flesh and bone splinters?

No problem, you will get a Lefort 3 done for free. From a zero to a 10 in no time.

Chads are born, not made.