[Poll]Will u ever get surgery?

Will u ever get surgeries?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
definitely, the other path is suicide

can't afford surgeries with 300 euro salaries a month

Its not even funny anymore. Recently one thing you do is calling people lurkers and shitposting threads like that twice daily at least

Its not even funny anymore. Recently one thing you do is calling people lurkers and shitposting threads like that twice daily at least

Ive been doing it since November and i will keep going

No cage for those who r right.
Do you even know situations of people whom you call lurkers only because they didnt get surgery yet? Or just bullshiting to boost your ego?

Do you even know situations of people whom you call lurkers only because they didnt get surgery yet? Or just bullshiting to boost your ego?

Yes i know

I wont

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
  • JFL
Reactions: zeno
HT/LASIK/skin fixing - yes, Le Fort 3 - no ty, implants/fillers - not sure

Muh third world
No you fucking morron. I have born with birth defect and had to go through multiple surgeries (one failed and i almost lost limb), i cant work because i barely walk, my country doesnt want to help me financially and i dropped school because i couldnt handle people there anymore.

You are just piece of shit who shitpost low iq thread, i thought u were nice when i registered here but no, you lack of solid 20 iq points and yeah sorry bro but even without facial surgery i mog you in terms of looks.

Will report every shit thread which should be in off-topic everytime.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
If u earn 300 euros there then a local surgery must be 1500 euros, thats a world wide rule
a local surgery? what kind of butcher will be that lmao

a local surgery? what kind of butcher will be that lmao

No you fucking morron. I have born with birth defect and had to go through multiple surgeries (one failed and i almost lost limb), i cant work because i barely walk, my country doesnt want to help me financially and i dropped school because i couldnt handle people there anymore.

You are just piece of shit who shitpost low iq thread, i thought u were nice when i registered here but no, you lack of solid 20 iq points and yeah sorry bro but even without facial surgery i mog you in terms of looks.

Muh first world assistance

Its not about lowhib i am poor

So how do the procedures by country done correlate with the quality of the surgeon that i want to butcher me? Beyond that, Italy is considered a 3rd world country, with decent maxillofacial surgeons but the cost for like a doublejaw is still 10-15k..its impossible for balkan people to save that much money without completely wage slaving and eating nuts for 1 year+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
OP goes through one sliding genio and all of a sudden hes a low inhib slayer, yea ok dude chill

Just because you don't plan on getting surgery doesn't mean you only lurk

OP goes through one sliding genio and all of a sudden hes a low inhib slayer, yea ok dude chill

Its my second surgery, in 2 weeks im having a third

Its my second surgery, in 2 weeks im having a third
only reason im not fully looksmaxed is because of money. otherwise i would book every surgery i need in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings
Im getting MSE and IMDO end of this year, im joining the army to get quick money and move out of my parebts house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933