Polyester Underwear is KILLING Your Sperm Count

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
There is this study where they basically took 24 dogs and divided them into groups, some where cotton and others wearing polyester underwear, and over 24 months of continuious wear, the dogs wearing the polyester underwear had significant decreases in sperm count, there werent any hormone changes but the study does suggest that polyester fabric negatively effects spermatogenesis, which is the process of sperm cell production

So essentially just wear cotton underwear

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 51465, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Common Bible W

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: febinopry, ezio6, midlatinocel and 4 others
Pro move: don't wear underwear

• Love it
Reactions: arab_chink
Yes and our food too!

i started to ditch underwear years ago because i thought it cant be healthy. Often you dont need to have studies/science and just active your common sense

Yeah I actually would opt for no underwear cause your not suffocating your balls they can hang freely and grow downwards

Who cares, incels should not be breeding, even if you get surgery your genetics are still shit.

Who cares, incels should not be breeding, even if you get surgery your genetics are still shit.
I’m not an incel, and I don’t give a fuck about genetics I’m don’t have your retarded nihilist worldview get up and get a life nigga