Popular hatred of women may end up eliminating racism

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Not even kidding about this jfl. Unironically it's already slowly happening. There are a growing number of blacks/ethnics who are abandoning the left because of the feminism/anti-male bullshit and meanwhile, disenfranchised white males are warming up to Islam for being 'based'.

And there is a simple reason for it: Every traditional ideology is rendered irrelevant without patriarchy. It doesn't matter if you're alt-right, alt-left, Islam, etc if you can't control your foids it's all bullshit and pointless. More and more men are waking up to this fact.

This will be the trend in the future. Traditional nationalist and theocratic ideologies will be replaced with 'Male brotherhood' or something along those lines. The redpill will become the defacto mainstream ideology for males as men slowly realize who their true enemy actually is. This is lifefuel tbh.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 52057 and 케이제이

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, fukmylyf, itisoverboyos and 1 other person
Fuck niggers
Fuck Jews
Fuck women

There, solved it!

Fuck niggers
Fuck Jews
Fuck women

There, solved it!
I need to fuck a thicc and curvy black jewish tbh. @scrunchables imma make you some BHM members

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
I need to fuck a thicc and curvy black jewish tbh. @scrunchables imma make you some BHM members
On one hand, I am offended that you are this willing to taint our bloodline, but on the other hand, I would still be accepting of mixed-bloods. Go wild, bro

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
makes sense ngl