Positive things about being short

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
Forum has a lot of negativity some i want to bring some positivity to balance it out.

- Naturally less intimidating so it's easier to put people at ease than a tall or even average height person. Short people have a lot of potential to be very charismatic and get people to approach you and open up.

- Fewer back and knee problems as you age. Easier to build and maintain a fit body.

- Easier to move bodies through space. A lot of applications. Calisthenics/bodyweight movements are much easier when shorter. Can accelerate quicker from a deadstop and have a lot of potential to be good dancers.

Obviously taller people tend to have a lot of things easier but you can have a good life as short person if you play to your strengths and maintain a positive mindset.

3694976 1696962064443

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Only 2 and 3 really apply. People will say they feel uncomfortable by the balding semitic manlet despite their short lanklet frame posing little to no threat yet say they feel "protected" when someone a foot taller hovers over them.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy

dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and kebab
Nobody will ever see you as a real man

The most intimidating man at my work is the shortest even shorter than me, he is at 5'6 very wide without being fat but mainly its is high t dismorphic face, robust bones, fucked up collagen, strong nose etc, look dismorphic unlike the 6'2+ estrogenic lanklet