[LifeFuel] Possible cure for gynecomastia man boobs (Experiment with updates)

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Life will begin when I will be 3inches taller
Time online
64d 11h 38m
if your gyno cant be seen when you wear a tshirt then its very subtle
Mine can be seen poking tshirts and its not even that bad
Believe me the puffy nipples effect coupled to it is atrocious shirt off

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Currently Ascending
Time online
17d 10h 37m
Have you actually tried this and seen any results? Seems interesting but kinda cope. I feel like if this actually worked it would be mainstream. I’m having surgery in the next couple months but i’ll try this out until then to see if it goes down.

Peroxide

Peroxide

Trainee
Time online
1d 52m
How old are you now?
Do you have heard lumps or puffiness? how dense is it?

Has it gotten worse or stayed the same the last 10yrs?
Should i use novadex on peptides cycle?

Lorsss

Lorsss

low T mod
Time online
98d 9h 19m
I will try tooo

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
67d 11m
This doctor says he discovered his effects by treating breast cancer linfonodes in woman and then using it on his patients for gyno.
His comments are open and he got few comments i dont think he wants people to try fake cures and then go back and ruin his reputation.
I will try it for 3 months and post updates
Make sure you dermastamp to maximize absorption

Ricky V Rock

Ricky V Rock

Trainee
Time online
10h 16m
Should i use novadex on peptides cycle?
I personally use Nolvadex fro almost every cycle because I'm prone to Gynecomastia.

SARMS are not known to cause Gyno side-effects BUT the SARMS will compete with your natural testosterone for those androgen receptors. Since the SARMS will take up some of these receptors then it will leave out more free testosterone roaming your system. More free testosterone = more substrate for the aromatase enzyme to work with. So you may experience a rise in estrogen from your natural testosterone more of it being turned to estrogen...
If you already have a bit of puffy nipple you want to get rid of: , using Nolvadex + Yohimflame(appliedx3 per day on the nipple) + Fat burning diet and training = Get rid of man titites. You have to do it while on a fat-loss regimen it is the best way.

For SARMS cycles the best anti-e is called "Arimistane" and this compound is still pretty much over the counter and several brands make it.

Ricky V Rock

Ricky V Rock

Trainee
Time online
10h 16m
It's something hard, fibrous behind the nipples.

It comes with puffiness and it's actually the main problem, when I'm cold it looks kinda fine.

I have it since like 4years and I think it's been a long time since it haven't grown. I remember when I started to have this shit my nipples were in pain.

What is your bodyfat % at about right now?
Most men over 12-15% bodyfat will have some Gynecomastia of some sort.

I'm very prone to gynecomastia I had the hard lumps and puffiness, I only dry up my chest really well the last 15 years that I have been actively doing things to dry my chest up. It doesn't happen on its own.

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Time online
64d 11h 38m
What is your bodyfat % at about right now?
Most men over 12-15% bodyfat will have some Gynecomastia of some sort.

I'm very prone to gynecomastia I had the hard lumps and puffiness, I only dry up my chest really well the last 15 years that I have been actively doing things to dry my chest up. It doesn't happen on its own.
VmLWSnE.jpg

I let you estimate I don't know how to do it, if you wonder why it doesn't looks like I have gyno it's angle + hard nipples time, unlike most of the time when they are puffy.

Ricky V Rock

Ricky V Rock

Trainee
Time online
10h 16m
You can see something in the way your pec muscle doesn't shape normal but there is a mass that break the line.... I can sort of see that but it is hard to see from he pic.
Bro you are very thin and probably just need a short run of nolva to get rid of the density. As long as you are over 23yrl, it probably would not her to give Nolvadex a try for a month.

Also, if you do some push-ups and build up your upper chest a little bit, that will help as well. I have some glands and a little bit of fat on my chest too, but since I built up my upper chest then it is not easy to see my gyno.

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Has stopped LDARing
Time online
15d 17h 49m
@OverForMe updates?

Slyfex8

Slyfex8

Time online
64d 11h 38m
Basically my twin then xD
You can't be more manlet than me I'm 5'6.

If peptides not save me then femur lengthening to get +8cm will, but at the price of 50k and the hardest recovery ever likely :lul:

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)