Possible htn-chadlite potential? (currently 14)

TheParkinSon

TheParkinSon

Christpilled and Apostlemaxxed
IMG 2996

IMG 3026
IMG 3027
IMG 3028
IMG 3032

Good side profile

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
why do u have nose wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Yes chad potential easily

Do you think I could be a model when older, it’s been my dream job since I was like 6
Dude even if people say no, depending on your height, go for it anyways, what do you lose

Do you think I could be a model when older, it’s been my dream job since I was like 6
No it hasn't you retarded ass nigga there's no way you just said that

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Dude even if people say no, depending on your height, go for it anyways, what do you lose
Im 5’8” right now and have grown 2 inches since my birthday so my plates are not closed (kinda obvious since im 14) is 6’+ possible?

Im 5’8” right now and have grown 2 inches since my birthday so my plates are not closed (kinda obvious since im 14) is 6’+ possible?
How tall are your parents

No it hasn't you retarded ass nigga there's no way you just said that
Yes it has retarded ass faggot, I watched Zoolander at 6 (I know I’m retarded to want to be a model from that) but it’s always stuck with me

Depending on parents and grandparents, yes! I grew a lot from 16/17, I’d say drink milk when possible

That's pretty much it for softmaxxing, I don't think there's any other softmaxx you can do
You can ascend to chadlite with the proper surgeries
I’m pretty bloated rn and medium bf%, if I get sub 12% bf and debloat could I ascend that way?

there's a chance I was 5'7 at 15 now Im around 5'11 at 16 my parents are also way shorter than he is and we live in asia
Actual life fuel

Ur eye area and nose aren’t great so idk bud. That’s not gonna change with puberty, your bones can though. Maybe bones will give you a boost enough to get to HTN ur like MTN

Who tf lied to you? Don't apply for modelling because you will look really stupid jfl. I suppose anyone can be a model nowadays, but if you are talking about high end modelling then fuck no, not even close.

Who tf lied to you? Don't apply for modelling because you will look really stupid jfl. I suppose anyone can be a model nowadays, but if you are talking about high end modelling then fuck no, not even close.
No one lied to me, I just want to become one, I know I’m not close but it’s a dream ig

I’m pretty bloated rn and medium bf%, if I get sub 12% bf and debloat could I ascend that way?
don't worry about bf just stay relatively lean and healthy, eat good and focus on working out a couple times a week and pray from there

I just want to be above average, without being disgusting or attractive nothing stands out about you and no one cares. I want people to care.

Have you seen like Homebase models LOL

'drink milk' biggest cope
Genes help, but you have a maximum height you can reach? You can max it out by eating and sleeping properly whilst growing, so