Possible looksmaxxed to ascend Chico

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
BE2099BC 2653 4B4A 9150 34E14568F784

First of all, he needs to fix his biggest failo and that’s his rounded jaw and weak chin.
Insert a jaw implant in there and solved, easy

Next step is fix his asymmetrical eyelids. Not hard. A quick visit to taban for a fat transfer. Easy again

Finally an easy softmax, he should just train his neck considering jaw implants will also increase his bigonial so it would look more balanced

Current PSL - 4.75 HTN
Potential - 6 PSL Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
JFL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2102635
First of all, he needs to fix his biggest failo and that’s his rounded jaw and weak chin.
View attachment 2102636

Next step is fix his asymmetrical eyelids. Not hard. A quick visit to taban for a fat transfer. Easy again

View attachment 2102637

Finally an easy softmax, he should just train his neck considering jaw implants will also increase his bigonial so it would look more balanced

View attachment 2102638

Current PSL - 4.75 HTN
Potential - 6 PSL Chad
STFU, Chico is Chad.
No looksmaxxes for Chico. JFL.
If you guys aren't satisfied with prime Chico, just @RopeMaxxed .

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, rand anon and poopoohead
View attachment 2102635
View attachment 2102636

View attachment 2102637

View attachment 2102638

Current PSL - 4.75 HTN
Potential - 6 PSL Chad
He don’t need any surgery he will just ruin his face like Zac Efron
733E6A95 CA8C 4A25 8E28 CA2A51B389B0

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, rand anon and gribsufer1
He just needs to debloat face

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
He does not need fix anything. His skull size is so big and he has insane about of bonemass. It might look small in picture but in irl he looks big as fuck.

All he needs is a set of A10 eyes and he'd be a Chad again. People with brown eyes age like shit. Show me one person with brown eyes who aged well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
look at his fucking bonemass. Camera distort his face too much,

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Jesus christ ops a FUCKING RETARD

Talking like he knows shit

Saying how chicho needs to fix shit

Lol

This isnt even infurating.. just funny

just end it

Ignored

He does not need fix anything. His skull size is so big and he has insane about of bonemass. It might look small in picture but in irl he looks big as fuck.
2547334 16551 565x424
2554062 796625206 1

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
All he needs is a set of A10 eyes and he'd be a Chad again. People with brown eyes age like shit. Show me one person with brown eyes who aged well.
robert downey jr?

Eye color is irrelevant for aging jfl

Eye color is irrelevant for aging jfl
Keep on coping. I love how you say shit like this without even thinking. Eye color is the most important factor for maintaining your attractiveness throughout aging as a man.

ones that arent old are oussama guessoum, john kortajerena , michele morrone and others i cant remember rn
korta and morrone have lighter eyes

Keep on coping. I love how you say shit like this without even thinking. Eye color is the most important factor for maintaining your attractiveness throughout aging as a man.
I can't even believe what I'm reading jfl
if anything, a brown eyed person might have more melanin in their skin which protects them from sun damage and makes them age slower, and that's a STRETCH

aging is determined by genetics, just like everything else.

View attachment 2102635
View attachment 2102636

View attachment 2102637

View attachment 2102638

Current PSL - 4.75 HTN
Potential - 6 PSL Chad
I honestly thought he was tying a rope around his neck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
korta and morrone have lighter eyes
theres no clear pic of kortas eyes they look light brown/hazel/dark green, but morrone has brown eyes that are partially green, i have the same colour and i would say i have brown eyes cos outside of very well lit areas they look brown , that colour isnt a halo at all

05C1062D 76C7 4F5C BE68 62309CD7897F

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
George Clooney.

I can't even believe what I'm reading jfl
if anything, a brown eyed person might have more melanin in their skin which protects them from sun damage and makes them age slower, and that's a STRETCH

aging is determined by genetics, just like everything else.
im not talking about science u redditor. im talking about how A10 eyes are permanent and will never change unlike bone mass, collagen, etc.

im not talking about science u redditor. im talking about how A10 eyes are permanent and will never change unlike bone mass, collagen, etc.
if you start aging and lose your bone mass and collagen, you will look like an old piece of dogshit despite having A10 eyes

A10 eyes are definitely nice to have for colouring but has almost nothing to do with aging

if you start aging and lose your bone mass and collagen, you will look like an old piece of dogshit despite having A10 eyes

A10 eyes are definitely nice to have for colouring but has almost nothing to do with aging
they help you maintain your looks as you age. are you that autistic that you can't understand that and think that they literally help with the physical aging process?

Jfl at all these faggots crying that u talking about Chico falios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
View attachment 2102635
View attachment 2102636

View attachment 2102637

View attachment 2102638

Current PSL - 4.75 HTN
Potential - 6 PSL Chad
Where you get tha Chico ct Scan 😍😍