possible to take mk677 without growing nose?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
as @Gudru and @elfmaxx expirenced mk677 can grow your nose and ears, is there any way to prevent this? if theres not I honestly wont take it

Legit my nose has grown slightly, used to have a small nose though

Legit my nose has grown slightly, used to have a small nose though
my nose is 1 of my good features if that goes too I'm legit roping

No cause soft tissue grows first, you must take it long term with cjc-1295

I might be going crazy but I've noticed a lot of 17-19 year old kids with big ears and noses walking around these days, I'm honestly starting to wonder if mk677 is responsible. People always encourage you to take these random research chemicals but they never tell you the side effects.

I might be going crazy but I've noticed a lot of 17-19 year old kids with big ears and noses walking around these days, I'm honestly starting to wonder if mk677 is responsible. People always encourage you to take these random research chemicals but they never tell you the side effects.
Growth hormone makes cartilage grow.

I doubt anyone irl actually uses mk 677

can megadosing k2 grow your nose too? fuck I'm getting paranoid

the fuck kinda theory is this?. there are probably less than 400 kids on mk or even peptides in the whole world. where do you live? COPEnhagen ?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 439, Alexanderr and 1 other person