possible ways to tighten hyoid skin?

mewing legit changed my life

i went from low hyoid subhuman to high hyoid getting compliment from a girl that i have "90 degree jaw"
bitch is retarded tho my gonial angle is high

but im constantly hard mewing since 15 years old, even my grandma said i used to have hanging skin like a turkey lol.

this shit seems to have actually PERMANENTLY raised my hyoid. so when im talking i dont look that retarded anymore, of course it still goes lower but it's normal amount now.

my dad has turkey neck too now jfl but he's mouth breather ruining his chad genes and wont listen to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, zyzzbrah1234 and VivaCristoRey

i went from low hyoid subhuman to high hyoid getting compliment from a girl that i have "90 degree jaw"

but im constantly hard mewing since 15 years old, even my grandma said i used to have hanging skin like a turkey lol.

this shit seems to have actually PERMANENTLY raised my hyoid. so when im talking i dont look that retarded anymore, of course it still goes lower but it's normal amount now.

my dad has turkey neck too now jfl but he's mouth breather ruining his chad genes and wont listen to me
whats ur ethnicity

you got a pic or sm?

fat loss, hyoid raises, neck curls, chin tuck

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and silencio

is 90 degree angle good?

I have that angle and it doesn't look that good from the front. I used to be recessed but in the last 2 years I losed all my double chin and now I have a normal forward growth, nothing crazy though. Idk if mewing did this... Close to 90° is not ideal.

I have that angle and it doesn't look that good from the front. I used to be recessed but in the last 2 years I losed all my double chin and now I have a normal forward growth, nothing crazy though. Idk if mewing did this... Close to 90° is not ideal.
how did you lose the double chin tho

how did you lose the double chin tho
I don't really know I think my jaw stopped being recessed I didn't had facial fat I was just recessed. I was mewing like 30% of the day and doing exercise too but seriously I can't answer it, probably forward growth.

it's because you lack mandible length.

still low angles look bad on most people because their ramus isn't long enough to get away with it without having a short chin.

Kybella Injections

• +1
Reactions: aveglyntmax
I don't really know I think my jaw stopped being recessed I didn't had facial fat I was just recessed. I was mewing like 30% of the day and doing exercise too but seriously I can't answer it, probably forward growth.
i see