post eppley custom zygos implant results

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
please help a brocel

Dammit, I thought you meant "POST (as in prefix indicating 'after') custom zygos implant results"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Danish_Retard, Ocelot and 8 others
I'll soon. fearmongering about him just a meme.
Eppley is trustworthy right? I wanna get his cheek implants in about a year after I have enough money

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Very trustworthy
I’m in Jewsa so ideally I don’t wanna travel to Europe or something. I want forward projection of cheek area not to look Bloated and uglier

Zygo implants look like shit. The majority. Fillers or death.

From what I understand, Eppley isn't "Bad", but he will just do anything his patients ask him to do, so a lot of patients, with no idea about proper facial aesthetics come to him saying "give me a super hero jaw" without researching ideal proportions and it turns out looking like a bloated mass of shit on the face.

I'm sure if you asked him for a conservative, natural implant he'll do that. At the same time, if you asked him for a cartoonishly large implant, he will do it without protest.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
From what I understand, Eppley isn't "Bad", but he will just do anything his patients ask him to do, so a lot of patients, with no idea about proper facial aesthetics come to him saying "give me a super hero jaw" without researching ideal proportions and it turns out looking like a bloated mass of shit on the face.

I'm sure if you asked him for a conservative, natural implant he'll do that. At the same time, if you asked him for a cartoonishly large implant, he will do it without protest.
is he a fucking robot

Will he reccomend specifics after a 3D CT scan cause I trust an expert more than me doing My own research Tbh.

Will he reccomend specifics after a 3D CT scan cause I trust an expert more than me doing My own research Tbh.

I wouldn't recommend going to him without having a plan beforehand. You should go to him with the EXACT thing you want. Don't just go with some vague terms and pictures of models and say "yeah something like that" because he'll design you some implants that you probably won't be happy with. You have to give him exact numbers of projection. He's an expensive doctor. Don't waste $12k for results you're not absolutely confident with.

May God Give Eppley a long life inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I wouldn't recommend going to him without having a plan beforehand. You should go to him with the EXACT thing you want. Don't just go with some vague terms and pictures of models and say "yeah something like that" because he'll design you some implants that you probably won't be happy with. You have to give him exact numbers of projection. He's an expensive doctor. Don't waste $12k for results you're not absolutely confident with.
Ok, are other doctors really much cheaper though without having to go to Russia or some shit?

Ok, are other doctors really much cheaper though without having to go to Russia or some shit?

Do research about local, certified and reputable doctors in your area. Just because some doctors don't have super celebrity status doesn't mean they can't give you the results you're looking for.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash