Post good looking curry girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Copeful
c68e3a917ef4c5289605fd7bba1fc9d6-imagejpeg-jpg.826409
Yeah...this can happen too, you could even go in India to a girl, to have a polite conversation with her, and next thing you know, her dad or brother is chasing you with an axe or knife; even though Indian men act like creeps towards other women, they are very protective to the women in their family.

• +1
Reactions: ascendingbrownguy and Deleted member 1751
This ones cute af though

Attachments

• 20201125_171225.jpg
    20201125_171225.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurryBrah
Yeah...this can happen too, you could even go in India to a girl, to have a polite conversation with her, and next thing you know, her dad or brother is chasing you with an axe or knife; even though Indian men act like creeps towards other women, they are very protective to the women in their family.
Exactly

Most of the blame is to be put on men if you ask me. I have seen my girl friends get harrassed by downright creeps. In most of the cases the girls are pretty innocent. It goes both ways but mostly girls are less to blame here.

Dude go to Chandigarh, Amritsar, J&k loads of hot ones, just not in shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Cherrypicked

From the 2+ billion that curries thay exist
You found 1 good looking

Well done bro, if I ever need to find a neeldle in a haystack, you ll be the one I ll come to for help

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10449

So what you're saying is they are born to simp pretty much. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
2328e69

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
This is the kind of girls I have in my state. Like around 30%
Dude what state??? I'd say in BLR foids like her are maybe top 5%. Obv u don't get that Pheno in Punjab or Kashmir, but even there I'd say only 20% -25% of foids are more facially attractive than her

I was not being sarcastic bro

I meant that me I d never be able to find a gl curry, so I am indeed impressed someone managed to do it
please shut the fuck up

Dude what state??? I'd say in BLR foids like her are maybe top 5%. Obv u don't get that Pheno in Punjab or Kashmir, but even there I'd say only 20% -25% of foids are more facially attractive than her
Even comparing her to the whole world shes atleast in top 8 percent considering her facial harmony and eyes. There is no way 20 to 25 percent are objectively more attractive. Maybe they are light skinned but they cant be more attractive.

based. guys post more curries I might ascend with one. ngl brown girls like me

based. guys post more curries I might ascend with one. ngl brown girls like me
Well yeah, you're more than 50% white so any non-white girl will like you

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Skin care 2013 11 freida pinto anti aging

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Indian stacies don't look like indian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 1751
I'm a white brit and I travel the world with my job, I met quite a few good looking Indian chicks all over India. Some absolute smashers working in the top hotels.

currycels are so subhuman i dont understand how they were evolved to be such ugly subhuman, maybe theyre really jealous or some shit? they killed all the gl curries in the past or they got taken by invaders and only subhumans were left

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
There aren't any

This one is not even famous iirc. She's probably some user on Quora.

And if you notice, she's not the typical 'modelesque' or high PSL looking foid. Doesn't even have a great maxilla. She's just got a little fat on her face and soft looking features with good collagen which makes her look quite normal and better looking among the common folk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
These thicc Indian foids

This frauding foid in @TubOfLard sig
e1f8ba996e8298691539c6b7afe69051.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, reptiles and Deleted member 1680
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
I like these thicc trashy thots tbh

I see average curry girls where I live ( Hyderabad) get ton of attention. Is this the case in whole of india or just south? Im really curious what girls look like from other parts of india. Also im talking about your regular everyday girls. Not instagram models. Most of ig models in india are subhuman ngl. I fucking hate that all these average bitches think they are superior.

404 not found

Y'all say she's Asian but actually she's from Tamil Nadu 😂