Post the best maxilla you’ve seen

This may actually be an example of a jammed-up maxilla. Recession would be a misnomer, because in reality the maxilla would be too up and forward, causing the nose to bulge and eyes to be pressed against the brow. Following gif would be a rough superimposition of the two faces:

Awdawd

See the difference in how their eyes sit in the eyesockets. In the better face, the eye has room to sink deep into the socket even though the eyebrows remain at the same height (a lot of brow prominence consists of sufficient space between eyeball and the upper border of the socket). The nose also sinks into the face. This is because the maxilla of the better looking woman is further down in the face, which also allows the lower third to project more. The EXACT same thing is going on with Mew's twin studies where one of the twins was a mouthbreather and the other a lip-sealed nosebreather:

Lipseal

The lesson? Seal your lips. Tongue is secondary. With good lip suction the tongue will fall in place naturally, as will jaw and neck musculature (if you do the suction with strong force you will feel how the force travels through your cranial base). The backward force from lip seal is what keeps the face in its intended form.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 4383 and 9 others
This may actually be an example of a jammed-up maxilla. Recession would be a misnomer, because in reality the maxilla would be too up and forward, causing the nose to bulge and eyes to be pressed against the brow. Following gif would be a rough superimposition of the two faces:

View attachment 197264

See the difference in how their eyes sit in the eyesockets. In the better face, the eye has room to sink deep into the socket even though the eyebrows remain at the same height (a lot of brow prominence consists of sufficient space between eyeball and the upper border of the socket). The nose also sinks into the face. This is because the maxilla of the better looking woman is further down in the face, which also allows the lower third to project more. The EXACT same thing is going on with Mew's twin studies where one of the twins was a mouthbreather and the other a lip-sealed nosebreather:

View attachment 197271

The lesson? Seal your lips. Tongue is secondary. With good lip suction the tongue will fall in place naturally, as will jaw and neck musculature (if you do the suction with strong force you will feel how the force travels through your cranial base). The backward force from lip seal is what keeps the face in its intended form.

newton tier iq

• +1
Reactions: thecel and EthnicelAscension
some1 post pics of bad vs. average vs. good maxillas

i cant tell where mine falls under
Bad maxilla, Robert Pattinson
would getting a ccw rotation be worth it if you have a downsung maxilla?

would it have any change in facial aesthetics?
It's really controversial, idk it can pull your maxilla forward drastically. Most of surgery results are kinda underwhelming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and BigBoy

View attachment 197264

View attachment 197271

@currycel123 Just need to make sure a friend sees this, thanks @betamanlet !

Bad maxilla, Robert Pattinson

It's really controversial, idk it can pull your maxilla forward drastically. Most of surgery results are kinda underwhelming
fucking lol Robert Pattinson looks like an incel from the side

and thats tuff tbh. time to join the maxillacel gang

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
fucking lol Robert Pattinson looks like an incel from the side

and thats tuff tbh. time to join the maxillacel gang
Screenshot 20191217 161659 Instagram

This is not full side but we can see her nasal base is projected forward from lateral part of face.. and teeth are retruded back, chin is projected aka orthognathic
This is ideal, blacks have projected maxilla but whole teeth area is protruded too. And it's not really aesthetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7926 and BigBoy
View attachment 197305
This is not full side but we can see her nasal base is projected forward from lateral part of face.. and teeth are retruded back, chin is projected aka orthognathic
This is ideal, blacks have projected maxilla but whole teeth area is protruded too. And it's not really aesthetic
idk if im misunderstanding, that is an ideal maxilla?

View attachment 197305
Yea blacks typically have maxillary prognathism, which is what you described, agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and toolateforme
idk if im misunderstanding, that is an ideal maxilla?
Yes
She has good maxila
Teeth projecting more than nose base is not ideal maxilla unlike incel belief.
Where anterior nasal spine is at should project more than eyeballs and teeth + chin gotta project
Maxilla projection is important to where nose ends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and BigBoy
Yes
She has good maxila
Teeth projecting more than nose base is not ideal maxilla unlike incel belief.
Where anterior nasal spine is at should project more than eyeballs and teeth + chin gotta project
Maxilla projection is important to where nose ends.
can u draw a circle around the anterior nasal spine?

View attachment 197264

View attachment 197271

is lip seal just keeping ur lips together at all times?

can u draw a circle around the anterior nasal spine?
20191219 102135

thanks for the reply, forgetting the skin and focusing strictly on bones what do you think needs improvement? gonial angle? or something else?
Not full side so cant know well

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
View attachment 197315

Not full side so cant know well
lifefuel. my anterior nasal spine projects further than my eyes

but why is the part underneath my eyes black and kinda hollow? when theres light shining from above while looking at mirrors i can kinda see the hollowness.

lifefuel. my anterior nasal spine projects further than my eyes

but why is the part underneath my eyes black and kinda hollow? when theres light shining from above while looking at mirrors i can kinda see the hollowness.
Probably infraorbital
And it's yet enough to be relieved mouthbreathers have that forward too unironically, whole double jaw should follow the projection of your maxilla too,
If only nose is projecting it can be still recessed
We can check the cheekline from the side

• Woah
Probably infraorbital
And it's yet enough to be relieved mouthbreathers have that forward too unironically, whole double jaw should follow the projection of your maxilla too,
If only nose is projecting it can be still recessed
We can check the cheekline from the side
its the nose and the area underneath it. ive had this since a kid but i didnt know what it was. i always thought i had extra fat in my cheeks being skinny.

the bottom portion of the maxilla area sticks out including the nose. but its just the top half that looks kinda hollow

[mogs]INSANE DECENSION

15 years old:
DDCBD3CA 6A0B 445D 9684 BE9D97FF4E31

18 years old:
D69166B3 F8A0 4DC8 84F9 58026D2303EA

look how my lips went from slayer to subhuman
Look at my nasolabial folds

life is indeed brutal.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
i did indeed.

food is everything:love:
indeed son

lifefuel tho, i have the same thing i your second pic. stupidass maxilla and downturned lips. i hope losing weight will get rid of both issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3962
indeed son

lifefuel tho, i have the same thing i your second pic. stupidass maxilla and downturned lips. i hope losing weight will get rid of both issues
we can only dream son
we can only dream son
Fuaaark my lips were so ideal 😍

• So Sad
its the nose and the area underneath it. ive had this since a kid but i didnt know what it was. i always thought i had extra fat in my cheeks being skinny.

the bottom portion of the maxilla area sticks out including the nose. but its just the top half that looks kinda hollow
Hard to understand. Nose and area underneath it is hollow? Then how is it upper half? 1 pic will be better tbh

Hard to understand. Nose and area underneath it is hollow? Then how is it upper half? 1 pic will be better tbh
i would send but ive talked too much shit on this forum and im afraid of getting doxxed

so basically it looks like this
but the maxilla isnt defined bc of obesity

but theres black underneath the eyes. id say the hollowness is similar to this ones, but maybe more

i would send but ive talked too much shit on this forum and im afraid of getting doxxed

so basically it looks like this

but the maxilla isnt defined bc of obesity

but theres black underneath the eyes. id say the hollowness is similar to this ones, but maybe more
I dont see hollowness from his side

my maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
my side profile resembles his so idk whats causing the black stuff under my eyes. maybe i dont have hollowness
I dont see hollowness from his.
It might be your infra orbital
Or zygomatics being recessed

• Woah
is that separate from maxilla?
Infra orbital is part of your maxilla and zygomatics. You can just get implant there
Idk what causes retruded infraorbital.

• +1
1E538123 3060 404A 89D1 144A1B928FAC

weight loss+corner lip lift+ lip lift+ chin and under nose filler+supraorbital implant
= human maybe

• Love it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2378 and Deleted member 2227
Mike mew is a God, sealing lips is good(MEWING) because it helps the maxilla to devlop forward and protude more, (I have a shit maxilla)

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
3C1A4657 70FA 49DF 9845 86DC1C4309E7

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry and Deleted member 1464
quote-- Everyone is born with a good maxilla. Unless they have some kind of birth defect all babies have a well-developed maxilla. A way to check if someone has a good maxilla is to look at their side profiles and draw a line from the corner of their eye to their nose. I

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 1 other person
is lip seal just keeping ur lips together at all times?
It's sucking your lips and cheeks against your teeth to the point that you feel it in your anterior and posterior neck.

Mike mew is a God, sealing lips is good(MEWING) because it helps the maxilla to devlop forward and protude more, (I have a shit maxilla)
Every mew coper ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
lol

Attachments

• 1892337.jpg
    1892337.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
[mogs]INSANE DECENSION

15 years old:
View attachment 197337
18 years old:
View attachment 197341
look how my lips went from slayer to subhuman
Look at my nasolabial folds

life is indeed brutal.
38CB9AF3 998A 4A84 8BB1 17BE2E9CB4CE

in a lighting where my nasolabials and mouth folds dont show

when i dont jut i have a better looking maxilla and mouth area but the problem with that is that my jaw and chin become insanely subhuman

i probably will get double jaw+genio tbh