Post your perspective of what is beautiful and ill rate them based on a brain that knows attractiveness i will go indepth

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
I will be completely fair on race and although one race may not have the same status because of a mass amount of losers in your ethinc races I will be very honest and I will say if this south Asian girl is more attractive than this white girl,
No men though I'm not rating men that's gay I'll post what i find attractive these girls have a certain look about them that i find attractive along with small petite bodies rather than what other people find attractive, and I'll be brutally honest

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921-223039_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921-223039_Instagram.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230921-223058_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921-223058_Instagram.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 0
I will be completely fair on race and although one race may not have the same status because of a mass amount of losers in your ethinc races I will be very honest and I will say if this south Asian girl is more attractive than this white girl,
No men though I'm not rating men that's gay I'll post what i find attractive these girls have a certain look about them that i find attractive along with small petite bodies rather than what other people find attractive, and I'll be brutally honest
Bump