Potential growth? Just turned 18

Q

quasaric

Iron
Turned 18 recently, and am currently 5'11. Keep getting heightmogged, both back home in Northern Europe and at my current uni campus in California. Brutal out here.

My Dad is 5'6 and my Mom is 5'1, so I must say I got lucky with how my height turned out.

My Dad also told me that my great-great-grandfather and great-grandfather were both 6'3+, so there's this distant possibility of me squeezing out a few more potential inches. My mother's side did not note anything in particular though.

Don't want to push my luck, but I was wondering if I could still grow a couple of inches in the future.

Any success stories for growth past 18, or with a similar situation?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Growth plates x ray

no, dont be retarded.

I grew past 18 I think but I didnt really do anything special
I think its just luck

Turned 18 recently, and am currently 5'11. Keep getting heightmogged, both back home in Northern Europe and at my current uni campus in California. Brutal out here.

My Dad is 5'6 and my Mom is 5'1, so I must say I got lucky with how my height turned out.

My Dad also told me that my great-great-grandfather and great-grandfather were both 6'3+, so there's this distant possibility of me squeezing out a few more potential inches. My mother's side did not note anything in particular though.

Don't want to push my luck, but I was wondering if I could still grow a couple of inches in the future.

be happy your 5 inches taller than your dad you aint growing anymore

5 inches? thats mostlikely your genetic wall, start saving up for LL

no there is not, be fucking happy with your height and fraud to be 6'1