Potential new PE method

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
Could electrostimulation cock and ball torture increase the size of your penis? We need someone to test it

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Could electrostimulation cock and ball torture increase the size of your penis? We need someone to test it
I think growth factors, physical force, and hormones will do you much better.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
This is why this forum went to shit. People dont appreciate high iq theorist input anymore. Kys

• +1
Although you can try this yourself.
I can see this making your dick thicker, not longer.

didnt know morphing your subhuman face to other celebrity can have benefits

• Hmm...
That's my "out of the box" thinking.
If it can increase muscle size in the face, it should be able to make a penis thicker.
That's my hypothesis though. Not a theory and not proven.
@IAMNOTANINCEL

Doctors in Lebanon were able to help one man last roughly seven times longer in bed after undergoing electric-current therapy.

i did this jfl it hurts alot

Obviously, increasing nitric oxide and stop fapping is a much more intelligent method than this.
i don't get it tbh, shouldn't fapping do the opposite and fight premature ejaculation? If you're super rough on your dick you make it desensitized and last longer in sex no?

Personally I also feel like the longer it's been since the last time you've came the more you will come. Surely the solution is just masturbate 1-2 days before sex then?

• Hmm...
i don't get it tbh, shouldn't fapping do the opposite and fight premature ejaculation? If you're super rough on your dick you make it desensitized and last longer in sex no?

Personally I also feel like the longer it's been since the last time you've came the more you will come. Surely the solution is just masturbate 1-2 days before sex then?
I don't have sex and not a frequent fapper...

• So Sad
Reactions: Lethbridge
just fuck an electrical outlet theory