power of appearance is something that goes beyond imagination

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
I created a fake model on TikTok to do a social experiment, I posted Nazi videos and got a lot of hate, then I responded with the videos of this model, and the communists girls who were cursing me before, just started commenting things like: I can fix you love, our kids would be beautiful, etc, man this is absolutely brutal
I Used this model:
Images   2023 07 22T165329607

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I created a fake model on TikTok to do a social experiment, I posted Nazi videos and got a lot of hate, then I responded with the videos of this model, and the communists girls who were cursing me before, just started commenting things like: I can fix you love, our kids would be beautiful, etc, man this is absolutely brutal
I Used this model:
View attachment 2335279
water bro :(

just look at comments with good looking school shooter and bad looking, absolutely brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
larp

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
I Used this model:
View attachment 2335279
What kind of eyes does he have do you think? hunter?

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax