• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mayo mogger
Yeah. Calorie to Protein Ratio is Insane

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mayo mogger
how to know exact birth time mr brahmin? i might be off by <10 mins

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Chicken is literally the lowest quality meat available.

Beef is the absolute tastiest. I don’t know if you’re allowed to eat beef but us non-Hindu goys enjoy it a lot but it’s sooooo expensive :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
ur Brahmin why r u eating meat

• JFL

Beef is the absolute tastiest. I don’t know if you’re allowed to eat beef but us non-Hindu goys enjoy it a lot but it’s sooooo expensive :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I’ve eaten it . It mogs but I like prawns more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Eternal_

Yea beef and fish mog chicken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and mayo mogger
My ancestors ate it
One of my close friends growing up was Brahmin and he was strictly vegan. He wouldn’t even eat jello cuz it had pig gelatin in it or sum shit

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and mayo mogger
One of my close friends growing up was Brahmin and he was strictly vegan. He wouldn’t even eat jello cuz it had pig gelatin in it or sum shit
good i need more vegans their kids will turn out with brittle bones and 0 prenatal testosterone

good luck with cancer bhai

And there's Brahmins like Op and my Friend who ate Beef, Pork etc.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and hello12344
good luck with cancer bhai
Red meat doesn’t cause cancer, what a nonsensical thing to believe. Our overlords simply don’t want us to enjoy nutritious meat (beef) and want us to eat insect protein and steroid injected chicken instead :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and mayo mogger
Red meat doesn’t cause cancer, what a nonsensical thing to believe. Our overlords simply don’t want us to enjoy nutritious meat (beef) and want us to eat insect protein and steroid injected chicken instead :feelswhy:
eat lamb shoulder instead retard and dairy has the highest vitamin k2 and igf content way more than animal fats jfl even egg yolks have more k2 content

ghee is literally one of the best animal fat sources , idk about taste but nutrionally beef gets mogged to oblivlion

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_ and BrahminBoss
And there's Brahmins like Op and my Friend who ate Beef, Pork etc.
pork is just pure retardation its such a filthy animal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
pork is just pure retardation its such a filthy animal
Only animal whose entire existence is to be Meat. Cow gives Milk. Chicken gives Egg. Pig is Only used for meat

• +1
Only animal whose entire existence is to be Meat. Cow gives Milk. Chicken gives Egg. Pig is Only used for meat
omw to eat racoons