pr'ed today in the gym

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
got to 1 hr 30 min. After checking my logs, it looks like i'll be stuck there for the next 2 days. Then 3 days of burnout before I pr again. My rise to greatness is coming boyos.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Aero, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
I miss days when I was redpilled. I used to go there and spend hours daily just dying of pain. I met many good people too.

Never stepping in the gym again tho

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I miss days when I was redpilled. I used to go there and spend hours daily just dying of pain. I met many good people too.

how about you train on your own. You don’t need to go into a gym.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
how about you train on your own. You don’t need to go into a gym.
Bc I realized that its all bones. Before I began I was very skinny and lacked any sort of muscles, but now I am quite decent already.

I have a decent frame, my waist is not good enough for me to ever be anything special but its not bad either.

The least important one but still, it also reminds me of those days, which makes me kinda nostalgic.

Bc I realized that its all bones. Before I began I was very skinny and lacked any sort of muscles, but now I am quite decent already.

I have a decent frame, my waist is not good enough for me to ever be anything special but its not bad either.

The least important one but still, it also reminds me of those days, which makes me kinda nostalgic.
Well, as long as you’re satisfied with where you’re at. And you’re right you can’t exactly change your skeletal structure.

• +1
Do you take any supplements?

Do you take any supplements?
I’ve been taking this organic whole food supplement. I think it helps, but I got to get back on that natural cures whole food supplement set or whatever the fk

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Eriot Lodger

Yeah you still Need some muscle Mass even If clavicle Is law. Focusing autistically on macros, set and reps and bulking / cutting has zero returns in terms of attraction i agree on that

• +1
The gym is of no use to me, I literally have the same physical structure as Bruce Lee.

I can only do calisthenics

I’ve been taking this organic whole food supplement. I think it helps, but I got to get back on that natural cures whole food supplement set or whatever the fk
Whole food is always best though remember that. That's what all the top legends say (except when they have sponsors lmao)

Toxic plants extracts i bet

Whole food is always best though remember that. That's what all the top legends say (except when they have sponsors lmao)
Yes I’m planning on going on a full Whole Foods supp regimen.
1) Whole Foods gummy bears
2) vitamin d
3) vitamin e
4) omega 3
Everything else

Yes I’m planning on going on a full Whole Foods supp regimen.
1) Whole Foods gummy bears
2) vitamin d
3) vitamin e
4) omega 3
Everything else
Didn't know gummy bears grow in nature

Lmfao my gym is only Mexican haha nobody speaks English lol

Lmfao my gym is only Mexican haha nobody speaks English lol
Sheit in my boxing gym I go too I’m like the only Asian guy there lol

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl