Pretending to be a girl twitch streamer to make money off of simps?

D

Deleted member 28904

Kraken
To keep things short I've consistently been grandmaster/challenger (top 500 - top 200) in league of legends for the last 3 years but never used it for anything but fun and I don't want to become a professional player so what do you guys think if I start streaming with a voice changer pretending to be a girl? There are legit 0 female league of legends players who are better than me in Europe so I don't see why it wouldnt't work. Or will people not want to watch me because only reason people watch female streamers are because of their tits?

Anyone that has tried something like this before? I don't see how it would fail considering the incel economy honestly.

• JFL
Reactions: Red Fox, amkcel and Kebab Master
too much work to larp female in live streams
i guess u can make funny troll videos like high elo female player or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Could work if you play into it well and the voice changer is good, but still extremely difficult to develop your stream without leeching. Only plugging yourself and putting yout ttv in your account name can help

Could work if you play into it well and the voice changer is good, but still extremely difficult to develop your stream without leeching
Leeching?

it would work if you can larp effectively

this bitch is voice only (and her voice is subhuman you can hear she's deformed)

Leeching?
Yes most new streamers now are only getting viewers because of conections and being known on other peoples streams, therefore getting their viewers

it would work if you can larp effectively

this bitch is voice only (and her voice is subhuman you can hear she's deformed)

How hard can it be honestly. All I have to do is be quiet, fairly nice to my teammates and the chat and rest of the time I can just talk about random BS.

How hard can it be honestly. All I have to do is be quiet, fairly nice to my teammates and the chat and rest of the time I can just talk about random BS.
ask @Anstrum95 :feelshah:

To keep things short I've consistently been grandmaster/challenger (top 500 - top 200) in league of legends for the last 3 years but never used it for anything but fun and I don't want to become a professional player so what do you guys think if I start streaming with a voice changer pretending to be a girl? There are legit 0 female league of legends players who are better than me in Europe so I don't see why it wouldnt't work. Or will people not want to watch me because only reason people watch female streamers are because of their tits?

Anyone that has tried something like this before? I don't see how it would fail considering the incel economy honestly.
lul what

there are challenger girls on euw

g2 karina gets 200 viewers average and everyone knows shes a girl and shes hot

why do u think ure gonna get an audience with a shitty voice changer xd

lul what

Name 1 who is currently challenger. Last i saw on twitter is that there is some girl who is 900 lp. Like caltys or whatever. Just because some girl hit chall once doesnt mean she is consistently challenger. Even master players can get lucky and get chall one a season.

transition, profit and transition back

Yes most new streamers now are only getting viewers because of conections and being known on other peoples streams, therefore getting their viewers
I just snipe other big streamers I guess. Used to do it like this
If that video gets 50k views and I would have plugged my twitch in the chat maybe 100 would have atleast checked out my stream. Then I just do that a couple of times and then im chill.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Name 1 who is currently challenger. Last i saw on twitter is that there is some girl who is 900 lp. Like caltys or whatever. Just because some girl hit chall once doesnt mean she is consistently challenger. Even master players can get lucky and get chall one a season.
and ure what now

nobody will watch that shitty stream there are high elo girls that everyone knows theyre girls through twitter/insta/cam and most of them get mediocre viewers

and gm-chall is so coinflip unless talking about pro players u cant say ure better than someone surely

lul what

yeah but that's a jungler. ain't nobody wants to watch jungler streams also most elo inflated role :feelshah:

but mogs me I'm d3 stucker :feelshmm:

and ure what now

nobody will watch that shitty stream there are high elo girls that everyone knows theyre girls through twitter/insta/cam and most of them get mediocre viewers

and gm-chall is so coinflip unless talking about pro players u cant say ure better than someone surely
Just got back to GM, havent played at all since end of last season. Well most high elo girls rarely ever stream. ofc if you stream like on and off all the time you will not get a solid viewerbase. Also most high elo girls are giga autists who dont even talk to the chat from what I have seen.

yeah but that's a jungler. ain't nobody wants to watch jungler streams also most elo inflated role :feelshah:

but mogs me I'm d3 stucker :feelshmm:
its so cute when she gets mad and starts calling everyone a griefer in caps . handsome lec player with big cock only

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 28904
Just got back to GM, havent played at all since end of last season. Well most high elo girls rarely ever stream. ofc if you stream like on and off all the time you will not get a solid viewerbase. Also most high elo girls are giga autists who dont even talk to the chat from what I have seen.
point is u will need for sure some other social media to show that ure a girl

just with the voice alone idk, maybe if ure 500 iq genius

lul what

Yeah and she is a really good player we can tell.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2

Hmm true.

Yeah and she is a really good player we can tell.
well yeah shes not that great. but i guess she can get chall again if she grinds. shes not a masters player. hardstuck masters players will never get chall

caltys is better

• +1
well yeah shes not that great. but i guess she can get chall again if she grinds. shes not a masters player. hardstuck masters players will never get chall

caltys is better
You play league? What rank are you if you do play

You play league? What rank are you if you do play
yeah i play since i was 12 yo. im masters 300 lp on euw rn i play adc. never got that high before on euw, max was like masters 50 lp but i also got gm on eune one tricking kogmaw

I just snipe other big streamers I guess. Used to do it like this
If that video gets 50k views and I would have plugged my twitch in the chat maybe 100 would have atleast checked out my stream. Then I just do that a couple of times and then im chill.

Yeah I edited my reply to add in plugging yourself earlier. But it would take so many times to actually retain viewers and make them watch your stream for more than 1 minute besides just insulting you for plugging, larping as a female helps but would still be nightmare mode

yeah i play since i was 12 yo. im masters 300 lp on euw rn i play adc. never got that high before on euw, max was like masters 50 lp but i also got gm on eune one tricking kogmaw
GM EUNE

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

just diffuse a few pics it's not that hard :feelshmm:
Yeah I edited my reply to add in plugging yourself earlier. But it would take so many times to actually retain viewers and make them watch your stream for more than 1 minute besides just insulting you for plugging, larping as a female helps but would still be nightmare mode
if you make mogger play it's ok to plug

• +1
If you are passable and have a voice changer, milk those suckers

works but you need lots of makeup every single stream which is lots of work