Pretending to be a LGBT individual to progress your career?

B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and thecel
it's a good legit method but won't work if you're so ugly that people hate you, will just make people hate you more and think you're a freak

not sustainable in long term, you will need quick exit strategy once you've defrauded them. trying to be a woke normie faggot is suicide inducing

No it’s selling out and becoming a tool
Woah! You're still here buddy? That's cool. Masterson Alloy! The old cowboy of the forum. Giddy up!!! Rock em sock em YEEHAW!!

I will never betray you sir. We are true brothers, and no one can touch us. This is how true friendships begin. Someone like me leaving a message like this to someone like you on this kind of forum, and the rest was history bro bro! I can't contain myself here anticipating the beautiful relationship we're about to have! Am I right @Wallenberg, or am I right?

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Woah! You're still here buddy? That's cool. Masterson Alloy! The old cowboy of the forum. Giddy up!!! Rock em sock em YEEHAW!!

I will never betray you sir. We are true brothers, and no one can touch us. This is how true friendships begin. Someone like me leaving a message like this to someone like you on this kind of forum, and the rest was history bro bro! I can't contain myself here anticipating the beautiful relationship we're about to have! Am I right @Wallenberg, or am I right?
We knew each other?
Were you the dude who spammed shitposts all day all night

We knew each other?
Were you the dude who spammed shitposts all day all night
No, I'm the dude you called a manchild that one time. Ring any bells?

• Woah
Reactions: MarstonAlloy