Pretty boy vs Masculine debate

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
This is a very important topic. I think we can all agree that pretty boys obviously look more aesthetic and beautiful than masc guy, but is it ideal to look pretty like a painting if a guy has low sex appeal? No, the ideal is to make women sexually aroused with your looks. Since I'm not a woman I can't say for sure, but I find it hard to believe that a non-threatening soft pretty boy could actually turn a grown women on in the same way a hyper masculine chad could who looks like he could kill you.

Pretty boy

KUTsYfk.jpeg

Masc chad

0rNAksw.jpeg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, socialcel, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
Imo prettyboys have more appeal in their 20s, but after that masc chad have more appeal. Masc chad also have a huge benefit of their beauty not getting very bad as they age.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker and 6 others
do NOT be a prettyboy, that shit ruins male relationships and gives you ptsd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker and 3 others
At least u'll slay tho.

Also how bruh, usually u only get a few teases from other males and less respect but it's not relationship ending lol

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
At least u'll slay tho.

Also how bruh, usually u only get a few teases from other males and less respect but it's not relationship ending lol
high trust or shitty dim is just awful for male relationships, even if you are friends you will always see your treated a little inferior, i think if i was short i would straight up be bullied, and sure its good for slaying but not if your shy

• +1
Maesthetic is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Zikel_Nut
It's an age play, prettymogs if u want girls below 23, or especially if u want lower E girls.

Masc ogre who's not ugly mogs after 25 or with higher E girls.

Between 23 and 25 is grey area.

Idk being masculine, while also being kinda a prettyboy is ideal, it's called "robust prettyboy"

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and copemaxxeer
high trust or shitty dim is just awful for male relationships, even if you are friends you will always see your treated a little inferior, i think if i was short i would straight up be bullied, and sure its good for slaying but not if your shy
i literally don't understand how this works, sounds like you believe theres like a specific role in relationships or something i would think high trust would be better for a relationship and masc would be better for slaying?

• +1
i literally don't understand how this works, sounds like you believe theres like a specific role in relationships or something i would think high trust would be better for a relationship and masc would be better for slaying?
believe? this is genetic determinism, relationships are not democratic btw, there is a leader or subconsciously a higher up 80% of the time

and its really easy to tell who leads

• +1
believe? this is genetic determinism, relationships are not democratic btw, there is a leader or subconsciously a higher up 80% of the time

i mean majority of relationships usually don't follow what you said for anyone under 25, don't gotta be physically imposing could always be status/money. If you think high trust = slay just means high appeal

• +1
Genuine prettyboy with masculine bones will always be ideal. They don't age like shit since features like mouth protrusion, lips, eyelashes, forward cheekbones, don't just disappear like that. Their face will masculinise instead and look comparably attractive. The loss in collagen will be made up for slightly with more defined bones.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 34058, Xangsane and 1 other person
i mean majority of relationships usually don't follow what you said for anyone under 25, don't gotta be physically imposing could always be status/money. If you think high trust = slay just means high appeal
how old are you and where do you live?

• +1
Be a Robust Pretty boy workout/mma, not a skinny frail good looking

• +1
Maesthetic / Robust Pretty Boy better, only asians make the Pretty Boy arch look good

• +1

Damn this is so true. In every male/female relationship one of them has the power because they're more attractive and the other is afraid of losing them. That's why most married men are beta cucks. They were so scared of losing her they promised to beta provide for her for the rest of their life as long as she doesn't leave.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and borismonster
Damn this is so true. In every male/female relationship one of them has the power because they're more attractive and the other is afraid of losing them. That's why most married men are beta cucks. They were so scared of losing her they promised to beta provide for her for the rest of their life as long as she doesn't leave.
for female its JUST how good you look, your overall appeal to males

for males the more masc you are the more male respect you get, you can be a high appeal prettyboy without respect, this is why i am friends with other prettyboys, there is still a power dynamic but we relate to each other more

its alot more complex for the male dynamic

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and copemaxxeer
This is a very important topic. I think we can all agree that pretty boys obviously look more aesthetic and beautiful than masc guy, but is it ideal to look pretty like a painting if a guy has low sex appeal? No, the ideal is to make women sexually aroused with your looks. Since I'm not a woman I can't say for sure, but I find it hard to believe that a non-threatening soft pretty boy could actually turn a grown women on in the same way a hyper masculine chad could who looks like he could kill you.

Pretty boy

KUTsYfk.jpeg

Masc chad

0rNAksw.jpeg
masc chad is better

Lmao that "Chad" looks horrible

IMG 0345

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane