Pretty boys fucking mature woman

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
It is hard for a pretty boy to bed a mature woman??? i allways wonder if a petty boy in his teens or 20s could fuck matures too or just young girls.
I think the older ladies feel a bit creeped out by fucking a teen looking guy but what do i know...
I am thinking of going the pretty boy path and shave my beard but im not sure yet with the beard i feel like im not masculine enough and not pretty boy enough so i must either go full boy or get on steroids and max masculine but with average height i think i cant do much on the masculine side with ogre chads over 6 foot mogging me

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Chinko, Xander and 4 others
yea ofc, thats what they call cougars :think:

Np if they look good.

Vampires are between pretty boys and ogre beard masculine

Vampires are ideal imo

Or vampire are just pretty boys?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2486
Why would you prefer mature women over prime fully working and still good looking pussy?:feelsuhh:

It is hard for a pretty boy to bed a mature woman??? i allways wonder if a petty boy in his teens or 20s could fuck matures too or just young girls.
I think the older ladies feel a bit creeped out by fucking a teen looking guy but what do i know...
I am thinking of going the pretty boy path and shave my beard but im not sure yet with the beard i feel like im not masculine enough and not pretty boy enough so i must either go full boy or get on steroids and max masculine but with average height i think i cant do much on the masculine side with ogre chads over 6 foot mogging me
Pretty boys can absolutely fuck mature women t. I fucked a 38 year old businesswoman from tinder.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 470 and Butthurt Dweller
JFL if you think 15 year old twink chad isn't fucking his milf neighbor jordi el nino polla style youre coping

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Whyamihere and Hector
Vampires are between pretty boys and ogre beard masculine

Vampires are ideal imo

Or vampire are just pretty boys?

nigga wtf is a ¨vampire¨, do you mean Maesthetic men?

Pretty boys can absolutely fuck mature women t. I fucked a 38 year old businesswoman from tinder.
Then what are you doing in this site ?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If he has a bit of muscles yes

Yes, when I'm at the pool I often get eye-raped by older women and I have almost no muscles. It is worth mentioning though that I'm not fully pretty boy and this only happens when I have my shirt off because I have perfect muscle insertions and ratios but my face is average

No. I would love to fuck a good milf, but only ones interested in me are girls my age and younger. However it's too hard to find a milf, all bars and clubs are full of 18 year olds.

No. I would love to fuck a good milf, but only ones interested in me are girls my age and younger. However it's too hard to find a milf, all bars and clubs are full of 18 year olds.
try on facebook or tinder