Prettyboy Chad and Stacy WMAF couple. Looksmatched?

I've heard the Chinese girl speak and she sounds very feminine

These two as the same ethnicities according to the retard "Asians" in this forum
View attachment 2846063
View attachment 2846064

Brutal when a fucking European can tell you apart better than yourselves
not Asian just lived in a majority asian area my whole life and ive been to Northern China a few times. also dated a Northern Chinese/Inner Mongolian girl before and went over to China with her.

also this is just one picture the rest of her pics she looks SEA af

she clearly uses extensive makeup/filters along with plastic surgery

not Asian just lived in a majority asian area my whole life and ive been to Northern China a few times. also dated a Northern Chinese/Inner Mongolian girl before and went over to China with her.

I posted a candid photograph that was by a beach bar or discotheque

They look individually great but they dont mix well,

Hui shuo zhongwen ma? Ni shi yi ge tongxing lian ma? Xuyao tian wode piyan?

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
SEAs can look good so I don't know why he is getting so offended at the thought of the gf in the op being SEA
Women get surgery to enhance their looks to sexually excite men. Yes men perfer natural women, but their not gonna say No to sexy surgery enchanced women, biology doesn't care, its one reason women, get upset at women who are attractive and have surgery enchancments. Because surgery increases mate competition.

The majority of women hate surgery because it increases sexual competition for men, and most people don't have thousands of dollars to spend on surgery so that automatically excludes 75-80 percent of women. On top of that if said women has a already a decent base and workout it turns them into women, the majority of women can't compete with.

0238DDEE EB4A 4A23 8320 8CFA2C7E4400

Literal Stacy compared to the gook monkeys you’re obsessed with

while I do find asians hot, and WMAFs good, this asian women does look like she got ps cant lie

I'm just joking. Anyways, what's your story man? Where are you from and what are you doing in Asia?
im not in Asia anymore but I would like to go back one day. I've been to Northern China mainly to see my cousin who is married to a Chinese woman and lives here with her. I also went there on the occasion to see my ex gfs family since they lived around Inner Mongolia. sadly she had to move back and we ended up breaking up. Would also be interested in going to China to study one day.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
View attachment 2846079

Literal Stacy compared to the gook monkeys you’re obsessed with
This random Chinese Instathot unironically fogs her tbh

I'll say this are the best candids of both (rare to find a candid of Taylor Hill where she isn't starved or smiling like a retard)
081916 taylor hill lead 4c6a6e781083499cbeca0bbd194d6adf 1
Screenshot 20240408 072725

Personally I don't care if forum Indians will worship the white woman, the Asian one is better looking in this case

• +1
im not in Asia anymore but I would like to go back one day. I've been to Northern China mainly to see my cousin who is married to a Chinese woman and lives here with her. I also went there on the occasion to see my ex gfs family since they lived around Inner Mongolia. sadly she had to move back and we ended up breaking up. Would also be interested in going to China to study one day.
I spent 5 months in Hohhot myself from 2014 - 2015. One of my favorite cities. Certain kind of peaceful feeling there I ain't never felt anywhere else I'm the world. A little dry and sometimes very windy, but other than that very lovely.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar

I'll say this are the best candids of both (rare to find a candid of Taylor Hill where she isn't starved or smiling like a retard)
View attachment 2846081 View attachment 2846082

Personally I don't care if forum Indians will worship the white woman, the Asian one is better looking in this case
i mean id assume you'd like some thai/viet women, i jsut think your example is way way too edited/surgery/makeup altered to really say, i can't rate her for that reason i just think she follows a western asian/thai beauty standard

I spent 5 months in Hohhot myself from 2014 - 2015. One of my favorite cities. Certain kind of peaceful feeling there I ain't never felt anywhere else I'm the world. A little dry and sometimes very windy, but other than that very lovely.
ive been there before and had an amazing experience. I've also been to Hulunbuir where some of my ex gfs family is from and I was in love with the grasslands and rivers. It was amazing.

• +1
i mean id assume you'd like some thai/viet women, i jsut think your example is way way too edited/surgery/makeup altered to really say, i can't rate her for that reason i just think she follows a western asian/thai beauty standard
This has to be the third time you said the exact same thing

Are you sure you're not a bot?

This has to be the third time you said the exact same thing

Are you sure you're not a bot?
but be honest why are you so partial to SEA despite liking SEA features, is it just the skin color?

but be honest why are you so partial to SEA despite liking SEA features, is it just the skin color?
What are SEA features?

What are SEA features?
i posted examples of thai women and thai trans people that were pretty similar to the girl you posted assuming she takes off the makeup editing/filters and just keeps the surgeries

i posted examples of thai women and thai trans people that were pretty similar to the girl you posted assuming she takes off the makeup editing/filters and just keeps the surgeries
I asked you a question and you didn't answer it
The Thai tranny also looked nothing like her

I asked you a question and you didn't answer it
The Thai tranny also looked nothing like her
i answered your question your just being delusional, they both had the same nose and chin prominenccy, you gotta realize almost none of her features are natural i had to pick the closest thing. If need be go find more examples of thai women if you won't accept the ones i posted, full lips are an ethnic SEA feature and she used fillers to achieve that

i answered your question your just being delusional, they both had the same nose and chin prominenccy, you gotta realize almost none of her features are natural i had to pick the closest thing. If need be go find more examples of thai women if you won't accept the ones i posted, full flips are an ethnic SEA feature and she used fillers to achieve that
You quite literally grabbed the first Thai tranny result that there was on TikTok and failed miserably

Again, I ask you, what are "SEA features"?
Are small noses, cat eyes, good side profiles and apple faces considered SEA features?

You quite literally grabbed the first Thai tranny result that there was on TikTok and failed miserably

Are small noses, cat eyes, good side profiles and apple faces considered SEA features?
Did that tranny not have a small nose, cat eyes, good side profile?
could literally use makeup to achieve the cat eyes if you want to keep coping

Did that tranny not have a small nose, cat eyes, good side profile?
No
The tranny has a fat nose, non-almond eyes and they have completely different jaw sizes and face shapes

Cherry picking her worst picture. A disgrace that you even compare someone like her to plastic frauding gook
You're replying to the wrong guy, retard

can't convince someone thats delusional i guess mb
Can't convince a faceblind retard who's been coping for 20 posts straight by now
Screenshot 20240408 072725

Screenshot 20240408 083546

But at least now I know you're a ricecel so I won't have to bother next time

Can't convince a faceblind retard who's been coping for 20 posts straight by now
View attachment 2846134

View attachment 2846133

But at least now I know you're a ricecel so I won't have to bother next time
i mean just ask any one bruh most people called her a tranny and .org loves tranny looking women even i didn't call her a tranny i just thought... i know you don't want to hear it wasn't ever meant to be malicious. A lot of white people and black people prefer SEA features because it fits the western standard way better thats why abgs are so popular. I have posted multiple NEA and they never get rated higher than mtn because of lack of body halo or too neotenous like you need to find girls like water lynn who are chinese but are some times SEA passing

Darnn shes hot as fuck, one of the few asian women that look good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and gooner23
Darnn shes hot as fuck, one of the few asian women that look good
i mean just ask any one bruh most people called her a tranny and .org loves tranny looking women even i didn't call her a tranny i just thought... i know you don't want to hear it wasn't ever meant to be malicious. A lot of white people and black people prefer SEA features because it fits the western standard way better thats why abgs are so popular. I have posted multiple NEA and they never get rated higher than mtn because of lack of body halo or too neotenous like you need to find girls like water lynn who are chinese but are some times SEA passing
View attachment 2846136

i mean just ask any one bruh most people called her a tranny
The only 2 people who called her a tranny are you and Hottaco

The ricecel and the Indian who hates Asian women
200w

What a duo

View attachment 2846144
What a duo
View attachment 2846136

Why are u so deluded nigga,

Asian features just aren’t attractive

View attachment 2846081 View attachment 2846082

This isn’t a candid nigga,

It’s a photoshopped, makeup faux, filtered edited instagram photo. And Taylor still fogs that tranny gook

View attachment 2846144
What a duo

Not a ricecel or an Indian, and you already know that.

Keep coping fag, 99% of people in this sub, apart from the 5 Asian worshippers . Find Asians disgusting.

HER SKULL IS BIGGER THAN HIS
tyler-durden-fight-club.gif