PRETTYBOYMAXXING IS OVER: THE SALESWOMAN ASKED ME IF I'M UNDER 18 EVEN THOUGH I'M TURNING 21 THIS YEAR

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
Title tbh

I became Jeffrey lately ngl since I started smoking and just before I went to kiosk to by cigarettes and that low LTB woman who works there asked me if I'm under 18 LMFAO

I have to grow a beard like real Adonis I will no longer run this faggot pathetic "pretty boy" game... I WILL BE MASCULINE BY 2025. Fuck this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, aleksander, aspiringexcel and 5 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
prettyboymaxxing has always been cope. unless you wanna hook up with girls you will catch a case for

maesthetic or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Umbra, MonoTBB and 3 others
A lot of times they ask regardless of whether or not you look 18

In the UK, you need to be 16 to buy energy drinks, but they have to ask you for ID if you look under 25

When I got asked when buying a red bull, didn’t know if to blush from complement or frown from anger

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and hopecel
Images   2024 03 02T020410712

Thank you

• Love it
prettyboymaxxing has always been cope. unless you wanna hook up with girls you will catch a case for

maesthetic or death
real tbh I must maestheticmaxx bro this shit leads nowhere I have appeal only for underaged JBs jfl NO LTB MILF WOULD EVER GIVE ME A CHANCE brutal shit
A lot of times they ask regardless of whether or not you look 18

In the UK, you need to be 16 to buy energy drinks, but they have to ask you for ID if you look under 25

When I got asked when buying a red bull, didn’t know if to blush from complement or frown from anger
fr bro I have to look more masculine and mature I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE I'M IN MY 3RD DECADE it's time to become more masculine like Hamza bro
hell yeah dude I wanna look masculine like them so badly tbh also what is that SPANISH FOOTBALL PLAYER doing among these Chads bro? he's Jeffrey ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
how are you going to twist you looking young into a bad thing lol. You will be happy about this in 15 years

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, try2beme and Phakahn
Its part of her job requirement my guy

• +1
  • +1

maesthetic or death
It’s useless even for that. To get underage girls you need to be some retard their age you can’t be an adult pretty boy or anything like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, aleksander and hopecel
how are you going to twist you looking young into a bad thing lol. You will be happy about this in 15 years
idk man I wish I was more masculine like Hamza tbh
Its part of her job requirement my guy
nah I'm just neotenous it's over for me bro
It’s useless even for that. To get underage girls you need to be some retard their age you can’t be an adult pretty boy or anything like that
real tbh but I think I could pull some 16+ girls I guess but still I'm not so happy with myself I must look more masculine bro

@Umbra you were right... maesthetics or death ngl

• +1
Reactions: Umbra