Prison makes you a monster

The Grinch

The Grinch

Can’t do the time, don’t do the crime
Can’t put someone in a cage where he has to survive among a bunch of animals who have nothing to lose and then release him again and expect him to behave like a civilized human being. This makes no sense. I‘m not able to function normally after the horror I’ve experienced inside there.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NoReedemingFeature, BrahminBoss and 6 others
prisoners are low inhib for them this is normal

Damn they fucked ur ass hard huh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NoReedemingFeature, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
But you were only there for a month right?

I wouldn’t think that’s long enough to lose ur sanity if it’s like 20 years or some shit then yeah I agree

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Manletmachine
But you were only there for a month right?

I wouldn’t think that’s long enough to lose ur sanity if it’s like 20 years or some shit then yeah I agree
I was inside for 8 months before, stop stalking me, its not even your business

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, yeeyeeslayer and Manletmachine
I was inside for 8 months before, stop stalking me, its not even your business
My guy publicly posts about being in prison then says it’s none of your business ☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, gigell, ambi and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
My guy publicly posts about being in prison then says it’s none of your business ☠️
I would punch your teeth out in real life you would end up like this guy:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Manletmachine
Inside for what crime ?
First time for theft, second time for fraud, I came out early for good behavior the second time, it was this year

Can’t put someone in a cage where he has to survive among a bunch of animals who have nothing to lose and then release him again and expect him to behave like a civilized human being. This makes no sense. I‘m not able to function normally after the horror I’ve experienced inside there.

Thoughts on Wes Watson?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
First time for theft, second time for fraud, I came out early for good behavior the second time, it was this year
And u joined incel forum and woke up

Every guy on.this forum is mentally sane no wonder u went to prison
Going to prison is nothing special. Only little weaklings think that. The average prisoner is a normal guy who usually didn’t had much luck in life and ended up fucking up his own life, most of them are depressed and suicidal & become junkies inside.

Incels think criminals are 6 ft 4 gymmaxxed Chads LMFAO, touch grass

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Going to prison is nothing special. Only little weaklings think that. The average prisoner is a normal guy who usually didn’t had much luck in life and ended up fucking up his own life, most of them are depressed and suicidal & become junkies inside.

Incels think criminals are 6 ft 4 gymmaxxed Chads LMFAO, touch grass
How tall r u

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Received 4151072211574317

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, The Grinch and Willmogulater