prk vs lasik vs relex smile, which eye surgery for vision mogs?

PRK

• +1
Reactions: kurd
obviously pick the most tested and highest succes rate which is for younger people close to 100 percent (lasik surgery)
Alot of people say LASIK causes dry eyes and my mom also gotten lasik and made her eyes dry so she has to use eyedrops every day jfl

Alot of people say LASIK causes dry eyes and my mom also gotten lasik and made her eyes dry so she has to use eyedrops every day jfl
thats a very rare cause,99 percent of time no dry eyes and if it does at the start when your eyes heal it fades away also the younger you get it done the better,eyes are way healthier if your 20 or below then say your moms age,also lets not act like wearing contacts or having having all your vision through a blurry glass is good for your eyes either

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and kurd
LASIK gives the best visual acuity. The side effects are a dice roll with all methods.

• +1
thats a very rare cause,99 percent of time no dry eyes and if it does at the start when your eyes heal it fades away also the younger you get it done the better,eyes are way healthier if your 20 or below then say your moms age,also lets not act like wearing contacts or having having all your vision through a blurry glass is good for your eyes either
i will get lasik done in 1 yr when i become 18.

In turkey probably since cheaper, do you think its safer to do it in my home country netherlands or is turkey good

i will get lasik done in 1 yr when i become 18.

In turkey probably since cheaper, do you think its safer to do it in my home country netherlands or is turkey good
its your eyes we are talking about here... pay the extra 1k in netherlands 10 TIMES SAFER and guarenteed it will work,i got otoplasty last month and refused to get it done for 3k in turkey and paid 5k to get it in ireland to be more confident in the result,turkey is terrible and risky

• +1
its your eyes we are talking about here... pay the extra 1k in netherlands 10 TIMES SAFER and guarenteed it will work,i got otoplasty last month and refused to get it done for 3k in turkey and paid 5k to get it in ireland to be more confident in the result,turkey is terrible and risky
Truebrother, thank you

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Truebrother, thank you
dont let any copers tell you its risky either,its a 99 percent success rate and all of them 1 percent are in people over 50 or ppl who try to save money and go to turkey with the riskies doctors ever,no worries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625 and kurd
The one that gives the most hunter eyes

Why not just wear contacts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back