Pro betting Thread. Post tips and we evaluate

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
NBA picks for tomorrow

Hornets to Beat the pistons 75% confident (Pistons are straight trash)

Jazz will beat the Pacers 90% sure (Jazz are way better)

Locks

lakers, rockets, suns, celtics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and RichardSpencel
Should be moved to Off Topic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada, Hector, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Count your stacks bro
if you want a 30% return on investment take every last dollar you have and put it in the hornets to not lose by more than 16 points against the pistons.

if you want a 30% return on investment take every last dollar you have and put it in the hornets to not lose by more than 16 points against the pistons.
Hmmm maybe

Try to invest your money into entrepreneurship or the stock market, thats what I would do if I were you.

Try to invest your money into entrepreneurship or the stock market, thats what I would do if I were you.
so deciding on what company is going to be successful? if they are not you lose money and if they are you make money? like deciding if a team will win or lose?

less profits but less risk involved right?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Barbarossa_, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Lets go Hornets! lay down those stacks boys!

NBA picks for tomorrow

Hornets to Beat the pistons 75% confident (Pistons are straight trash)

Jazz will beat the Pacers 90% sure (Jazz are way better)

Locks

lakers, rockets, suns, celtics
hornets aint that much better wo Kemba tho... I say 60 percent, and jazz vs pacers is like 70
I made $450 today betting on the clippers
got 200 on the clippers to win this season

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
hornets aint that much better wo Kemba tho... I say 60 percent, and jazz vs pacers is like 70

got 200 on the clippers to win this season

Yeah, I only did a slandered bet for the hornets to win but pounded them hard with $600 to get within 15 points of the pistons which will be $180 profit if they win. I parlayed the locks and put another standard bet on the jazz to win. If all my picks fail but the hornets get within 15 points I will still be up like $80 for the day.

What odds did you take the clippers to win the chip? tbh it's pretty risky I really think kawhai got lucky last season and Toronto are still a good team without him. That said it's either the Lakers, Clippers and Celtics IMO so I would just Split the $200 over the 3 and win money either way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Shit day still made some solid money

Hornets W
Jazz L
Lakers idk yet
Suns idk yet
Rockets W
Celtics W

30th I got

Celtics

Hornets

rapptors

bucks

76ers

CLippers

Mavs

I’d be reluctant to make future bets like days away during the basketball regular season.

With load management etc. you never know who’s going to be sitting out and you could easily get screwed

It’s better to make the bet the day of the game and get all the latest fantasy updates so you know that everyone is playing. Just my thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
Yeah, I only did a slandered bet for the hornets to win but pounded them hard with $600 to get within 15 points of the pistons which will be $180 profit if they win. I parlayed the locks and put another standard bet on the jazz to win. If all my picks fail but the hornets get within 15 points I will still be up like $80 for the day.

What odds did you take the clippers to win the chip? tbh it's pretty risky I really think kawhai got lucky last season and Toronto are still a good team without him. That said it's either the Lakers, Clippers and Celtics IMO so I would just Split the $200 over the 3 and win money either way.
don't think celtics got the team for it tho, just cause the leading in the easts doesn't mean lakers wouldn't still smash em

I do gambling for a living,but don't know really anything about NBA.

Keep telling us your tips so we can make some cash off of your hard work and ascend with surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2587, oldcell and 2 others

Keep telling us your tips so we can make some cash off of your hard work and ascend with surgery.

was 4/6 today in picks, not great but the Jazz really did fuck me. I went degen on the bulls but I don't normally bet on teams I don't follow. I bet NFL as well, Had the pats to win last week and Baltimore but at least 15 points which resulted in a glorious payout. What do you follow?

• +1
Only good thread in this shitty subforum. @Lorsss sticky this bro. If a few users monitor the sports from their country we can all make some money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, RichardSpencel, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Only good thread in this shitty subforum. @Lorsss sticky this bro. If a few users monitor the sports from their country we can all make some money.
Ask another mod, I don't want to advertise gambling.
All forms of gambling are aimed to make players poorer and the company richer

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hector, RichardSpencel and Anon
Any gamblercel on NHL?

was 4/6 today in picks, not great but the Jazz really did fuck me. I went degen on the bulls but I don't normally bet on teams I don't follow. I bet NFL as well, Had the pats to win last week and Baltimore but at least 15 points which resulted in a glorious payout. What do you follow?
Australian sports (rugby league,afl)
They're not the greatest because the volume of matches is similar to NFL.

I mainly just bet greys/horses/harness racing as it's the easiest to make money from due to how Australian gambling sites work.

That Baltimore game was juicy,my brother who is a problem gambler lost 1k on rams h2h lmao

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Australian sports (rugby league,afl)
They're not the greatest because the volume of matches is similar to NFL.

I mainly just bet greys/horses/harness racing as it's the easiest to make money from due to how Australian gambling sites work.

That Baltimore game was juicy,my brother who is a problem gambler lost 1k on rams h2h lmao
Oh man, at least his pain didn't last long since the game was over with pretty quick. I took the New Orleans saints today -3.5 points (only bet for the day)

What do you mean about how the betting sites work? Seems impossible to win on racing unless it's the promos you are talking about.
Ask another mod, I don't want to advertise gambling.
All forms of gambling are aimed to make players poorer and the company richer
Obviously, they are not giving away money. That doesn't mean you can't make money, The only person that can make themselves poorer is themselves unless you are implying pro sports are rigged and working with the gambling industry which isn't true.

Unrelated post:
Torronto beating Orlando tomorrow in NBA is looking very juicy, thinking about going heavy on the raps and the Pelicans over OKC have great odds.

Any thoughts on these 2 games?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Anon
I was too high inhib to post my NFL tips for today pregame,because if they lost I'd have to kill everyone itt who seen them.

+850 on the day,won every bet except bears/lions under 37 on a 3 leg sale game multi (bears h2h,lions +3.5 half time,under 37)

But even that was money back if 2 legs won so it wasn't even anything.

Got nothing to bet on till NFL in a couple days,so was hoping you'd leave some tips that I can swipe.
Torronto beating Orlando tomorrow in NBA is looking very juicy, thinking about going heavy on the raps and the Pelicans over OKC have great odds.

Any thoughts on these 2 games?
Found my bets for tomorrow

I took the New Orleans saints today -3.5 points (only bet for the day)
What was the odds on that?
Lmfao at that game,thank God Atlanta's O line is trash.

What do you mean about how the betting sites work? Seems impossible to win on racing unless it's the promos you are talking about.
Yes,promos I just abuse them until i eventually get banned

Last edited:
I bet on daniel mortimer

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I have a friend who forex trade and do sport bets. He does pretty alright, getting the bets right 65-70% of the time. He implies the same methods he use in trading in betting, technical. This is what he told me:

-how have teams done well against each other in the past,

-if the coach isn't new, what is his track record against the opposite team

-If there are players from a different team what are their personal stats against the opponent team

-If the players are new how are there stats looking and is it good enough to help take down the opponent

-How has the team perform so far in the season against teams with similar stats to the upcoming opponent

-And how they perform the last two-three games

He does the analysis for both teams in an upcoming game and chooses the best one. I don't know how helpful this is, it seems like something every better use anyway.

Betting is something I wanted to get into, my NFL knowledge was pretty good. Investing and trading is like strategic betting anyway.

Now say how much you lost in the recent times
Yes,most people lose money gambling,

The same as most people won't become professional athletes
It doesn't mean everyone will fail.

This is a statement from the month of November of my betting activity withdrawals/deposits.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and TheMewingBBC
I have a friend who forex trade and do sport bets. He does pretty alright, getting the bets right 65-70% of the time. He implies the same methods he use in trading in betting, technical. This is what he told me:

-how have teams done well against each other in the past,

-if the coach isn't new, what is his track record against the opposite team

-If there are players from a different team what are their personal stats against the opponent team

-If the players are new how are there stats looking and is it good enough to help take down the opponent

-How has the team perform so far in the season against teams with similar stats to the upcoming opponent

-And how they perform the last two-three games

He does the analysis for both teams in an upcoming game and chooses the best one. I don't know how helpful this is, it seems like something every better use anyway.

Betting is something I wanted to get into, my NFL knowledge was pretty good. Investing and trading is like strategic betting anyway.
Pretty much half of what I look at
Now say how much you lost in the recent times

Idk tbh. But for today im already down $50 because the Celtics lost to the nets, not even mad though because I placed my bet yesterday before everyone jumped on the celtics and moved the line. My big bets today are the rapptors, Pelicans, Clippers, Mavs. Oh also took a small be on the hornets to win by 1-10 points just because the odds are amazing.

Ill let you know how much iv'e lost at the end of the day.
Yes,most people lose money gambling,

The same as most people won't become professional athletes
It doesn't mean everyone will fail.

This is a statement from the month of November of my betting activity withdrawals/deposits.

Pretty much this, you could go on a bike ride fall over and die. Everything has risk involved however some people are better at mitigating these risks, have better impulse control and understand the repercussions of being involved with whatever activity.

Last edited:
Shit day.

Boston L $50 - 0

Pelicans L $50 - 0

Mavs W $50 - $90

Hornets W $ 20 - $105

Clippers L $50 - 0

Jazz W $50 - $80 +$5 lol didn't expect the clippers to go down like.. can't wait to put them in a parlay.

coming up I Have, not touching the rest.

Miami

Lakers

What kind of gambling you do?

Risky bets today, took the 76ers and bucks to both win between 1-10 points. Pacers have been playing well and so have the hornets, I don't believe either team will win but they should be competitive, as long as Giannis doesn't ball out and the 76ers have one of those disappointing losses it should hit.

• +1
76ers W $20- $55

Hornets L $20 - 0 +$15 for the day
Might as well drop my NFL picks here since I placed the bets all $5 moneyline

Panthers
packers
Eagles
Jets
Colts
Browns
49ers
Rams
Raiders
Seahwaks
texans (pats fan so I always bet against the pats so it's a win either way)

Last edited:
Titans/Colts under 43
Packers -6.5
49ers +5.5
Jets h2h
Browns h2h

I'll see what happens with the early games before placing any more bets in the later ones.

What kind of gambling you do?
Mainly racing atm because Australian sports are all off season.
And a bit of NFL.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
excited for lakers mavs tonight, its on at 10 pm here in europe, ideal

76ers W $20- $55

Hornets L $20 - 0 +$15 for the day
Might as well drop my NFL picks here since I placed the bets all $5 moneyline

Panthers L
packers W
Eagles L seriously?
Jets L wtf
Colts L
Browns L lol mayfield, not even mad take the L
49ers L fair, but for the odds on an almost undefeated team why not. Also Lamar is a god.
Rams W
Raiders L
Seahawks ?
texans (pats fan so I always bet against the pats so it's a win either way)
Holy Shit if you bet against these tips you would have made a killing today.

I took Miami ML and parlayed Dallas, Boston and the Clippers for $20 rather than the lakers ML thank god.
Titans/Colts under 43
Packers -6.5
49ers +5.5
Jets h2h
Browns h2h

What do you think about hammering Dallas next week against the bears? The organisation has lost 3 straight, clubs in crisis, coach is playing for his job, Dak is playing for his money and the fact the eagles lost to the skins means that the playoffs are there for the taking?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
op is quite literally a faggot

Okay I guess this has become my own betting log lol. Took the bulls today +6.5 points. Hit I am happy.

Miami tomorrow, amazing odds. Will take Miami +9.5 $20

Orlando to beat washington $10

Cavs to beat pistons, pistons are trash $10

Mavs to beat pelicans $20

Houston are good odds against the spurs $20

Lakers will trash Denver $20

Last edited:
Took Paul George to score over 25 points in clippers games

Took CJ MCullen to score over 20 points as well

Last edited:
Okay I guess this has become my own betting log lol. Took the bulls today +6.5 points. Hit I am happy.

Miami tomorrow, amazing odds. Will take Miami +9.5 $20

Orlando to beat washington $10

Cavs to beat pistons, pistons are trash $10

Mavs to beat pelicans $20

Houston are good odds against the spurs $20

Lakers will trash Denver $20

4/6 today

Miami +9.5 W 20 - 28

Orlando W 10 - 22

Cavs L 10- 0

Mavs W 20 - 35

Houston L so close 20- 0

Lakers W 20 - 44 ---------------- $100 - 129 + $29 for the day

Paul George over 25 W 10- 0

CJ Mcollom over 20 W 10- 15 ---------------------------+ $52 for the day

mediocre betting today tbh

--------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is going to be a good day

Bucks + Boston Parlay

Suns

Hornets

Pacers

Mavs

Lakers

Last edited:
Dropped $50 to make $65 If Giannis drops 25 points against the pistons, Looks like a lock unless he gets benched because the bucks burry the pistons by a large margin.

* edit, need just 7 more points in the second half, lets go

Last edited:
Ah shit, looks like the lakers players are battling the flu, extra tired.

Dropped my Giannis winnings on CJ mccollum to once again drop 20 points against the kings

Last edited:
4/6 today

Miami +9.5 W 20 - 28

Orlando W 10 - 22

Cavs L 10- 0

Mavs W 20 - 35

Houston L so close 20- 0

Lakers W 20 - 44 ---------------- $100 - 129 + $29 for the day

Paul George over 25 W 10- 0

CJ Mcollom over 20 W 10- 15 ---------------------------+ $52 for the day

mediocre betting today tbh

--------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is going to be a good day

Bucks + Boston Parlay

Suns

Hornets

Pacers

Mavs

Lakers

Damn good day indeed. 5/6

Bucks + Boston Parlay W 20- 38

Suns L 20 - 0

Hornets W 20 - 30

Pacers W 20 - 38

Mavs W 20- 34

Lakers W 20- 44 (Should come good)

--------------------------------------- 120 - 184 + $64 for the day

Gainnis Over 25 points W 50 - 65

CJ Mccollum Over 20 Points W 15- 22

------------------------------------------ $86 profit for the day

Tomorrow I have

Rockets 20

Nuggets 20

Suns 20

76ers 20

and Parlayed Rockets, Nuggets, 76ers 10

Also Took Dallas Cowboys to break a 3 game losing streak for 30

Then I placed 5 on the bears to beat dallas with the clippers for a payout of 25 just because.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Took James harden to score 30 points against raps

50 > 65

Lets get iiit

Holy Shit if you bet against these tips you would have made a killing today.

I took Miami ML and parlayed Dallas, Boston and the Clippers for $20 rather than the lakers ML thank god.

What do you think about hammering Dallas next week against the bears? The organisation has lost 3 straight, clubs in crisis, coach is playing for his job, Dak is playing for his money and the fact the eagles lost to the skins means that the playoffs are there for the taking?
Yeah I like cowboys I put 150 on the -3.0 currently 7 all bears stink.

Cowboys are overated but most losses are to decent teams.