Probably everything my oneitis told me was a lie

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
All that stuff about her dreams, wanting to do a postgraduate with a renowned teacher, going abroad, etc, all lies.

She wasnt gonna do any of it. Literally just empty words that she felt confident to speak to a guy that she felt superior.

But this isnt the first time this happened. My old oneitis also said some similar stuff about her "revolution" and "independence" then a few months later she went back to her village like a good girl.

What a scam she was. Sometimes i even wonder if she was real to begin with. Maybe i just made her up, it was always weird to me that she was so similar to my hs crush.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, humanoidsub7, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
U will never find a girl, u will never slay, u will never get a text back, u will never feel love. My friend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, shalomnigga, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
@InnerVoid save money, get to a surgeon and tell him how do I make my face more masculine then go to a voice coach and tell him how do I make my voice deeper.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, randomguyonthenet. and InnerVoid
All that stuff about her dreams, wanting to do a postgraduate with a renowned teacher, going abroad, etc, all lies.

She wasnt any going any of it. Literally just empty words that she felt confident to speak to a guy that she felt superior.

But this isnt the first time this happened. My old oneitis also said some similar stuff about her "revolution" and "independence" then a few months later she went back to her village like a good girl.

What a scam she was. Sometimes i even wonder if she was real to begin with. Maybe i just made her up, it was always weird to me that she was so similar to my hs crush.
Bro everyday u talk about this girl.
Are u gonna kill her or wat ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and InnerVoid
U will never find a girl, u will never slay, u will never get a text back, u will never feel love. My friend
i hate you but you are right.....:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Man just find a new crush
this is sadly not something that you can do at will. it happens randomly, when you dont expect it.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
this is sadly not something that you can do at will. it happens randomly, when you dont expect it.
Me see gorgeous girl me fall in love

It’s not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, viniciz, InnerVoid and 1 other person
average woman

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid

it was me all along sorry blud

• Woah
Me see gorgeous girl me fall in love

It’s not that deep
good luck finding a girl better than her with a fun personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Pierrot
just one more lie and then i fall
dont play pretend, you had it all

• So Sad