Fairytale

Fairytale

Iron
Screenshot 20231226 175023 Instagram

Perfectly designed and executed.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and Meister!
ok but where's the actual face.

I've seen good designs look like shit on the actual face.

• +1
Reactions: User28823, VenatorLuparius, Meister! and 5 others
ok but where's the actual face.

I've seen good designs look like shit on the actual face.
Idk ask @RealSurgerymax
Its his case after all.

Some of his cases look uncanny but its a improvement. Not a massive improvement but subtle.
Which ones looks umcanny?
Can you dm some (if you have pics?)

Which ones looks umcanny?
Can you dm some (if you have pics?)
sadly I cant leak :( but i put it in my thread then it got deleted. You still can see what ppl said about it tho.

sadly I cant leak :( but i put it in my thread then it got deleted. You still can see what ppl said about it tho.
Ok I understand
Do you know when I can find some before/afters by myself then? As you somehow found them then technically others can do the same lol.

Ok I understand
Do you know when I can find some before/afters by myself then? As you somehow found them then technically others can do the same lol.
ye peep my thread its on the first page

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale
ye peep my thread its on the first page
I think Liam has potencial to produce some mind blowing results in the future as he gains more experience. If I remember correctly he design implants since like 2021? 2 years it short amount ot time;
Either this or there will be other people who will also emerge from this community as maxillofacial surgeons/designers etc.

I think Liam has potencial to produce some mind blowing results in the future as he gains more experience. If I remember correctly he design implants since like 2021? 2 years it short amount ot time;
Either this or there will be other people who will also emerge from this community as maxillofacial surgeons/designers etc.
def more than 2 years but he does

• +1
def more than 2 years but he does
I think he in his facial depth thread he mentioned he had patients from 2 years so indeed it would be like 3 years at least. Its still too little experience in my opinion.

Now he executed this obo case and is planning to execute two Lefort 2 and one Lefort 3 in the future. We will see.
I wonder how much money he earns- since one design is 2k and idk how many patients he can design per month.

Came out so good that they wouldn’t post the result

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and boringthot
How the hell did Pagnoni do that through the mouth, without blinding the patent? I’m impressed.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Patient confidentiality is a thing you morons :feelsuhh:
just like the gettingbigger users backtracking when asked to show pics of their “2 inch gains”

tbh just blur the eyeballs out or just show the implants

LMAOOOOOOO thanks for the laugh
He's running a legitimate cosmetic/medical service... in which case the patient legally has full right to his privacy...
HIPAA - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, signed in 1996.

Equating that to some weirdos not wanting to show pictures of their cocks is hilariously stupid
look there is a reason why giant has posted like 3 IRL results so far and one of them was leaked meanwhile hes done at least 30 cases by now right? Guess why he doesnt post the pics? You think that jew sociopath cares about muh privacy? If he actually ascended someone he couldn’t hold himself from posting the pics showing off his masterpiece

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
just go to Eppley

look there is a reason why giant has posted like 3 IRL results so far and one of them was leaked meanwhile hes done at least 30 cases by now right? Guess why he doesnt post the pics? You think that jew sociopath cares about muh privacy? If he actually ascended someone he couldn’t hold himself from posting the pics showing off his masterpiece
He def did more than 30 cases tho.

• +1
potential but results?

Patient confidentiality is a thing you morons :feelsuhh:
if there's no face then it means jackshit.

I have a friend that got great looking implants done recently, on paper, by a doctor that's pretty well known here.

but the result is absolutely bogged.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
IMG 8916

He posted this on Giant.Implants a bit ago. Looks good, definitely an aesthetic improvement. The guy is clearly tilting his head back a touch in the before, which exaggerates the changes some. However, I think the transition from supraorbital rim to superior temporal line is a touch too pronounced. It probably looks softer in real life though.

• +1
View attachment 2633938

He posted this on Giant.Implants a bit ago. Looks good, definitely an aesthetic improvement. The guy is clearly tilting his head back a touch in the before, which exaggerates the changes some. However, I think the transition from supraorbital rim to superior temporal line is a touch too pronounced. It probably looks softer in real life though.
Still its not the case I posted.
That guy got 8.5mm supraorbital dropdown while the guy posted got no/barely any vertical advancement. Still his eyebrows got straightened and most of the upper eyelid is gonna even when angles are different- different angle in the before actually doesnt matter here.
There was another cases far more dramatic posted here.
InCollage 20230805 102152662

Last edited:
That guy got 8.5mm supraorbital dropdown while the guy posted got no/barely any vertical advancement. Still his eyebrows got straightened and most of the upper eyelid is gonna even when angles are different- different angle in the before actually doesnt matter here.
Yes, it’s to demonstrate to other people in the thread who haven’t seen B/A of Giant’s designs and how they look.

• +1
View attachment 2633938

There was another cases far more dramatic posted here.
View attachment 2634256
angle frauding