Probiotics cure acne (Lookism thread)

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
This thread is ipsis verbis from an archived thread, it has not been talked about here yet

Obviously, most acnecels have fixed their diet (no dairy, no sugar, no high Gl foods etc), have their skincare on check, take supps, drink enough water and do all the other basic stuff.

So, what does this tell us? There is something wrong within our bodies. This will cost you some money,
but check your gut health. See an expert endocrinologist. This is important, because Western medicine tells us that acne is just lack of hygiene or lack of skincare. I am almost 100% sure you will lack good bacteria and you will either have to take over the counter probiotics or stronger ones that get prescribed.

A lot of people have good results with over the counter probiotics, but some need heavier stuff. The one I just got prescribed is calIed Mutaflor ( Escherichia coli Nissle 1917). Here's what I found:

Quote:
RESULTS: Eighty-nine percent of the patients with acnef papular-pustular rosacea and seborrhoic dermatitis responded to E. coli Nissle therapy with significant amelioration or complete recovery in contrast to 56% in the control arm (P < 0.01). Accordingly, in the E.coli Nissle treated patients life quality improved significantly (P < 0.01), and adverse events were not recorded. The clinicai improvement was associated with a significant increase of IgA leveis to normal values in serum as well as suppression of the proinflammatory cytokine IL-8 (P < 0.01 for both parameters).

Source: US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

89%.

Here is a very well-received blog post about over-the-counter
probiotics: https://simpleskincarescience.com/probiotics-for-skin/

You can find numerous posts and videos about people talking about how they fixed their skin with probiotics, but I would suggest seeing an endocrinologist either way to see which exactly you lack.
Thing about the bad bacteria build up, is that it has to get out somehow and one way is the skin. There is not enough good bactéria to fight them.

Treat your skin from the inside.

These are his following comments:

I started taking them and I haven't had a breakout in 5 days. Longest it has been ever. Fingers crossed, will update.

Had a very minor breakout, but it was probably because I ate cake and some buns with cheese. Still - much less than before, only 3 small zits. Seems to be working so far, tbh.

Attachments

• solutions for acne cels_OCR_3.png
    solutions for acne cels_OCR_3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • solutions for acne cels_OCR_2.png
    solutions for acne cels_OCR_2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • solutions for acne cels_OCR_1.png
    solutions for acne cels_OCR_1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, AySab, silencio and 2 others
So basically instead of following a low glycemic diet I can just take probiotics???

Lifefuel, I've been looking at the cake and salivating this whole day

What is a probiotic tho?? Does it need a prescription? Is it expensive?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
What is a probiotic tho?? Does it need a prescription? Is it expensive?
You have all the information at your fingertips and you ask the most basic stupid questions
Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News
for you

• +1
Reactions: silencio
No seriously.

What is a probiotic??
Live bacteria, literally gut bacteria. Good gut health = better skin. Greek style yoghurt is a good source, or if you want a cheaper version you can buy yoghurt and let it go "bad" in the fridge

Can I get it from a pharmacy??
Yes but it is rare. Mostly found in food, also cheaper and healthier via food.

If it costs more than 2 dollars then it's out of my budget.
:( I feel bad bc mother pays stuff for me I'm a half NEET

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Live bacteria, literally gut bacteria. Good gut health = better skin. Greek style yoghurt is a good source, or if you want a cheaper version you can buy yoghurt and let it go "bad" in the fridge

Yes but it is rare. Mostly found in food, also cheaper and healthier via food.

:( I feel bad bc mother pays stuff for me I'm a half NEET
Thank you so much for the info.

Do you know any other food that has it in them?
Raw milk?

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Thank you so much for the info.
No problemo.

Raw milk?
I do not think so, I am pretty sure "no", in fact, because this bacteria could not grow in raw milk. Let me check. But some say dairy is bad for acne (except greek yoghurt). Kefir is basically greek yoghurt as a drink. Also onions and garlic are good and cheap, are good but the ones I mentioned have more probiotics.

• +1
So basically instead of following a low glycemic diet I can just take probiotics???

Lifefuel, I've been looking at the cake and salivating this whole day
How about you do it both fattie

• +1
Raw milk?
Buy whole milk and kefir grains, that's the entry level probiotic protocol
There are multiples species and strains tho
But the thread is about mutaflor

I also remember seeing good reports on
Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula
But their website doesn't list it, maybe it got rebranded or removed

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Narcissus🥀
Buy whole milk and kefir grains, that's the entry level probiotic protocol
There are multiples species and strains tho
But the thread is about mutaflor

I also remember seeing good reports on
Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula
But their website doesn't list it, maybe it got rebranded or removed
can i get random brand

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
This thread is ipsis verbis from an archived thread, it has not been talked about here yet

Obviously, most acnecels have fixed their diet (no dairy, no sugar, no high Gl foods etc), have their skincare on check, take supps, drink enough water and do all the other basic stuff.

So, what does this tell us? There is something wrong within our bodies. This will cost you some money,
but check your gut health. See an expert endocrinologist. This is important, because Western medicine tells us that acne is just lack of hygiene or lack of skincare. I am almost 100% sure you will lack good bacteria and you will either have to take over the counter probiotics or stronger ones that get prescribed.

A lot of people have good results with over the counter probiotics, but some need heavier stuff. The one I just got prescribed is calIed Mutaflor ( Escherichia coli Nissle 1917). Here's what I found:

Quote:

89%.

You can find numerous posts and videos about people talking about how they fixed their skin with probiotics, but I would suggest seeing an endocrinologist either way to see which exactly you lack.
Thing about the bad bacteria build up, is that it has to get out somehow and one way is the skin. There is not enough good bactéria to fight them.

I started taking them and I haven't had a breakout in 5 days. Longest it has been ever. Fingers crossed, will update.

Had a very minor breakout, but it was probably because I ate cake and some buns with cheese. Still - much less than before, only 3 small zits. Seems to be working so far, tbh.
send your best probiotic product link

• +1
a diverse microbiota can positively impact acne, but usually acne isnt just caused by gut health as a whole.
tried probiotics 50B with 2 strains of prebiotics, it did nothing.

• +1
a diverse microbiota can positively impact acne, but usually acne isnt just caused by gut health as a whole.
tried probiotics 50B with 2 strains of prebiotics, it did nothing.
It probably takes more than that, you also need prebiotics which are probiotics "food" or substrate and few other diet changes

can i get random brand
send your best probiotic product link
Kefir grains are pretty good
I would give them a try first, they are cheaper and easy to make

It probably takes more than that, you also need prebiotics which are probiotics "food" or substrate and few other diet changes
View attachment 2881371

Kefir grains are pretty good
I would give them a try first, they are cheaper and easy to make

dude i was talking supplement brand i already drink kombucha and eat yogurt

• +1
View attachment 2881371
Ik, the probiotics had prebiotics in the formula already, i cleaned my diet and took 50B IU for 3 months, and nothing.
Isotretinion was the only cure for my acne.

• +1
Ik, the probiotics had prebiotics in the formula already, i cleaned my diet and took 50B IU for 3 months, and nothing.
Isotretinion was the only cure for my acne.
Making it at home will give you trillions per serving, 50B of a 2 or 3 random strains hardly makes a difference in the gut

Making it at home will give you trillions per serving, 50B of a 2 or 3 random strains hardly makes a difference in the gut
5 researched strains, but, again, even when improving gut health, acne can and will be prevalent.

• +1

Quote:

89%.

Probiotics are scam talk fix u got to heal your gut through candida detox then supplement probiotics and eating food with natural probiotics then your acne will go away

Probiotics are scam talk fix u got to heal your gut through candida detox then supplement probiotics and eating food with natural probiotics then your acne will go away
>Probiotics are a scam therefore fix your diet and eat probiotics :feelsgood:
Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

bro how do i do candida detox? i’ve been suffering from white tongue and acne for over a decade now rip

bro how do i do candida detox? i’ve been suffering from white tongue and acne for over a decade now rip
Rip your brain for not taking the effort to solve it
Do 0 carbs, improve diet and get food grade oregano oil
Last resort go to the doc and get 10mg isotret and do it for like a year

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Cut out all foods besides white meat and fish, berries, and vegetables for two weeks. While doing that take oregano oil and buy some milk thistle or liver supps because when your body kills candida it releases neurotoxins your liver will be full firing the entire time

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and nobodyspecial369