Progress in the case of truecel's death (list of suspects)

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
New information has emerged regarding the disappearance of @TRUE_CEL , resulting in an expansion of my suspect list to three individuals.

Nebula
@Nebula Given his close association with @TRUE_CEL , it is reasonable to consider him as the primary suspect. He displayed an obsession with ratings on the forum and developed a reputation for being merciless in his judgments, showing little regard for the emotions of other users. As many of you are aware, true_cel held the role of moderator in the rating section, and it is plausible that their conflicting views on nebula's harsh rating practices led to a clash. Consequently, he might have retaliated to avoid receiving similar treatment when he intended to undermine someone's self-confidence in the rating section next time.

Iasarcko
@Iasacrko is our second suspect. Recently, he has been revealing an excessive amount of details that only someone involved in the crime or an accomplice would know. I find it quite peculiar that an individual residing in Germanistan, known as a welcoming haven for immigrants, would be so fixated on the untimely demise of a forum moderator. It appears to be a clear indication of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). He was present during truecel's murder, and the weight of remorse is clearly eating away at his conscience. I believe his motive for participating in the crime stemmed from truecel's refusal to fulfill his request for a forum ban. This rejection pushed him into a state of madness, leading to his participation in the murder fueled by a fit of rage.

The bull
Many of you will find it strange that I suspect the @the BULL for being involved. However, let's engage our critical thinking. It is evident that he has maintained an unusually low profile since truecel vanished. This behavior aligns with the well-established Italian tradition of omertà, where individuals deliberately choose to remain silent or speak sparingly to avoid drawing attention to their crimes. It appears that he deviated from his routine of pursuing romantic encounters with Stacy's for a day to execute a cunning plan to lure truecel to a secluded location using his charm rooted in Mediterranean culture, ultimately resulting in truecel's murder.

His motive was clearly driven by jealousy. Growing tired of being the dominant chad on the forum, he desired more power and sought to become a moderator to further expand his influence. However, since there were no available moderator positions, he resorted to targeting a specific individual in order to eliminate them and create an available seat for himself on the Jewish committee. Astonishingly, nobody suspects him. Nevertheless, I possess a deeper understanding, and he remains on my list of suspects as well.

@It'snotover @Debetro I hereby pass the matter on to you I have done my duty. The matter is now in both of your hands.

After consulting with the moderators, it has been determined that the funeral for true_cel will take place tomorrow afternoon. @Master has requested an entrance fee of 2 shekels per person. Additionally, it is customary in Jewish traditions to bring a meal. Please remember to bring one accordingly, a bagel will suffice.

For further details regarding Jewish customs and appropriate attire, please feel free to reach out to our resident forum Jews who are very eager to assist you further on the matter.
@ReadBooksEveryday @Octillionaire @Crusile

The presence of all moderators is confirmed for the event as well.

@Lmao @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Preston @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @tyronelite @Lorsss @enchanted_elixir @Niklaus Mikaelson @Deprived @SLA @Komesarj89

Furthermore, notable figures such as David Gandy, Sean O'pry, and Francisco Lachowski will be in attendance as well.

Make sure to stay until the conclusion of the event, as there will be blackpill merchandise available for free at the reception, courtesy of our generous host, @Master

@Xangsane @Ellipsis @Zer0/∞ @SecularIslamist @bishōnenmaxxer @rand anon @JohnDoe @Skywalker @RAITEIII

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roquefort, Michael Myers, horizontallytall and 20 others
Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, horizontallytall, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
Shit thread stoic Moroccan sandnigger

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, ReadBooksEveryday and emeraldglass
He's probably taking a break tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, horizontallytall, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
3529811_nebula.jpg
the-bull-png.2321483
3529813_iasarcko.jpg

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, horizontallytall, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
>bull
>198cm

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, horizontallytall, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
>not placing @BGM as a suspect

He's far more unforgiving than THE BULL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
I think this suspect has something to do with the case

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Skywalker, horizontallytall and 7 others
I think this suspect has something to do with the case

View attachment 2321575
I have a different perspective; it seems that his primary focus is on shopping for platform shoes to increase his height and indulging in binge-watching Ink Masters, rather than having any intention to harm truecel.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Very unlikely tbh if not, has he ever done it before as mod?

This isn't the first time he's disappeared without saying anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, BoredPrince, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I do NOT trust the way that statement was said.
Fr, i read this with an italian mafia accent. Mf said "he's taking a break" as he was dumping the corpse in the nearest lake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and HarrierDuBois
This is a deeply disturbing matter. For Nairailala Singh, I will use my ashkenazi brain power to uncover the subhuman responsible. Rest assured on this.

You did well to present the suspects, but I highly doubt it’s @lasackrow given this nigga had 30k+ posts in the span of an year. 87,000sefonds in a day. /366= this nigga is posting every 10 minutes every single day. Unless he has hired some call center shitskin to do his bidding, it cannot be that subhuman

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Krakowski, Debetro and emeraldglass
He's probably taking a break tbh.
This isn't the first time he's disappeared without saying anything.
Way to ruin the fun bozo

Instead of going on with the joke, your deduction skills on reading this post were like Amnesia trying to flirt with a fentanyl addict

New information has emerged regarding the disappearance of @TRUE_CEL , resulting in an expansion of my suspect list to three individuals.

View attachment 2321478@Nebula Given his close association with @TRUE_CEL , it is reasonable to consider him as the primary suspect. He displayed an obsession with ratings on the forum and developed a reputation for being merciless in his judgments, showing little regard for the emotions of other users. As many of you are aware, true_cel held the role of moderator in the rating section, and it is plausible that their conflicting views on nebula's harsh rating practices led to a clash. Consequently, he might have retaliated to avoid receiving similar treatment when he intended to undermine someone's self-confidence in the rating section next time.

View attachment 2321480 @Iasacrko is our second suspect. Recently, he has been revealing an excessive amount of details that only someone involved in the crime or an accomplice would know. I find it quite peculiar that an individual residing in Germanistan, known as a welcoming haven for immigrants, would be so fixated on the untimely demise of a forum moderator. It appears to be a clear indication of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). He was present during truecel's murder, and the weight of remorse is clearly eating away at his conscience. I believe his motive for participating in the crime stemmed from truecel's refusal to fulfill his request for a forum ban. This rejection pushed him into a state of madness, leading to his participation in the murder fueled by a fit of rage.

View attachment 2321483 Many of you will find it strange that I suspect the @the BULL for being involved. However, let's engage our critical thinking. It is evident that he has maintained an unusually low profile since truecel vanished. This behavior aligns with the well-established Italian tradition of omertà, where individuals deliberately choose to remain silent or speak sparingly to avoid drawing attention to their crimes. It appears that he deviated from his routine of pursuing romantic encounters with Stacy's for a day to execute a cunning plan to lure truecel to a secluded location using his charm rooted in Mediterranean culture, ultimately resulting in truecel's murder.

His motive was clearly driven by jealousy. Growing tired of being the dominant chad on the forum, he desired more power and sought to become a moderator to further expand his influence. However, since there were no available moderator positions, he resorted to targeting a specific individual in order to eliminate them and create an available seat for himself on the Jewish committee. Astonishingly, nobody suspects him. Nevertheless, I possess a deeper understanding, and he remains on my list of suspects as well.

@It'snotover @Debetro I hereby pass the matter on to you I have done my duty. The matter is now in both of your hands.

After consulting with the moderators, it has been determined that the funeral for true_cel will take place tomorrow afternoon. @Master has requested an entrance fee of 2 shekels per person. Additionally, it is customary in Jewish traditions to bring a meal. Please remember to bring one accordingly, a bagel will suffice.

For further details regarding Jewish customs and appropriate attire, please feel free to reach out to our resident forum Jews who are very eager to assist you further on the matter.
@ReadBooksEveryday @Octillionaire @Crusile

The presence of all moderators is confirmed for the event as well.

@Lmao @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Preston @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @tyronelite @Lorsss @enchanted_elixir @Niklaus Mikaelson @Deprived @SLA @Komesarj89

Furthermore, notable figures such as David Gandy, Sean O'pry, and Francisco Lachowski will be in attendance as well.

Make sure to stay until the conclusion of the event, as there will be blackpill merchandise available for free at the reception, courtesy of our generous host, @Master

@Xangsane @Ellipsis @Zer0/∞ @SecularIslamist @bishōnenmaxxer @rand anon @JohnDoe @Skywalker @RAITEIII
You forgot the fourth suspected man, a fucking jock who could have seriously killed him
If you think he is involved with @TRUE_CEL disappearance, do justice. You will be earned with a free permanent .org VIP access to your account

Some recent cucking insipirations by another man/user lead to even a fifth suspected man

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, horizontallytall, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
Stop making fun.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and It'snotover
Its me. I did it

• WTF
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and emeraldglass
Last thing i talked abt with him was penis color, rip legend🕊🕊

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and emeraldglass
you niggers really dont have nothing better to do jfl
pathetic

you niggers really dont have nothing better to do jfl
pathetic
So genuinely being concerned by a possible death of such an important and great user, is pathetic? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and emeraldglass
True cel we miss you

• So Sad
R.I.P my pakistani brother, it's over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and emeraldglass
Nebula
@Nebula Given his close association with @
TRUE_CEL
@TRUE_CEL , it is reasonable to consider him as the primary suspect
i was saying this broo since the beginning
i thought @Nebula would be the culprit for sure :lul:

Spoiler: Tagging people who cared about true_cel
Skywalker
@Skywalker
see bro :Comfy: @TRUE_CEL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
@TRUE_CEL was assassinated- it's NOT him operating the account anymore, its some plant

THE JEWS did it, ofc :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Michael Myers and emeraldglass
@TRUE_CEL was assassinated- it's NOT him operating the account anymore, its some plant

THE JEWS did it, ofc :smonk:
He is indeed not as present as he used to be.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker and Michael Myers
He is indeed not as present as he used to be.
I mainly use .org these days on my phone and lately I haven’t been using this phone much except for WhatsApp a little bit. But I’ll be more active again.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and emeraldglass
I mainly use .org these days on my phone and lately I haven’t been using this phone much except for WhatsApp a little bit. But I’ll be more active again.
We missed you Bhai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back