Proof Both genders are hypergamous

try2beme

try2beme

Low Trust, 6’2, Wide Frame, Ugly
Disclaimer im not being ableist but this is really me trying to be based and objective

IMG 3736

Disabled guy, wheelchair bound, GINGER, cross eyed, cerebeal palsy demeanor/ voice and Ltn face

Thinks his slay from four years ago….

Was a result of him dumpster diving

Its always the loneliest men who are so delusional

Whos gonna tell this crippled vegetable literally any able bodied person is lowering their standards to fuck a non fully functioning veggie..?? Wtf this is proof how narcy incels are. It probably traumatised her and hes sitting on his high horse 4 years later KEKK. She was deffo fat

bro u dont even know what she looked like, probably less than human

• +1
Reactions: murdah
bro u dont even know what she looked like, probably less than human
What are the odds. Pretty low
I think he fucked a non disabled girl

Disclaimer im not being ableist but this is really me trying to be based and objective

View attachment 2895367
Disabled guy, wheelchair bound, GINGER, cross eyed, cerebeal palsy demeanor/ voice and Ltn face

Thinks his slay from four years ago….

Was a result of him dumpster diving

Its always the loneliest men who are so delusional

Whos gonna tell this crippled vegetable literally any able bodied person is lowering their standards to fuck a non fully functioning veggie..?? Wtf this is proof how narcy incels are. It probably traumatised her and hes sitting on his high horse 4 years later KEKK. She was deffo fat
He is proof that low inhib is all that matters

You can be fully disabled without working legs and jsut ask to fuck becuase you're vigrin and still get laid.

No excuses for incels at this point. Low inhib is law

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, murdah and try2beme
He is proof that low inhib is all that matters

You can be fully disabled without working legs and jsut ask to fuck becuase you're vigrin and still get laid.

No excuses for incels at this point. Low inhib is law
@InnerVoid

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
sympathy pussy from a landwhale… very hypergamous and selective alpha male

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back