IMG 4602

IMG 4603

“awesome sauce “ from lego lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, WatermelonLover, M-1014 and 1 other person
LMAOOOOOOOO, THAT BITCH IS GASLIGHTING YOU TO THE POINT ITS FUNNY, WAIT UNTIL SHE GETS MAD AND CALLS YOU MANLET :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, owlofathena, Clqs and 10 others
LMAOOOOOOOO, THAT BITCH IS GASLIGHTING YOU TO THE POINT ITS FUNNY, WAIT UNTIL SHE GETS MAD AND CALLS YOU MANLET :lul::lul::lul:
nahhhhhhhhh, it’s not over

Pheno>Face>Height

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, the next o'pry, FaceandBBC and 3 others
You have a ramirez pfp so you cant have a good face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, mog_or_be_mogged, SomaliMax and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, SomaliMax, murdah and 1 other person
pheno copers are crazy ngl. No way anyone would take a sub3 white guy over a psl 5.5 afrrica phenotype
African SMV is dogshit, they have to look mixed to have any SMV. I need to make a thread about this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, murdah, mathis and 1 other person
lucky ahh nigga, shes probably a ltb. lots of girls said that they would wanna date me but only if I'm at least 6ft(I'm 5'8 they're all 5'5)

African SMV is dogshit, they have to look mixed to have any SMV. I need to make a thread about this.
yes thats true, but most african models just have white features with black face

lucky ahh nigga, shes probably a ltb. lots of girls said that they would wanna date me but only if I'm at least 6ft(I'm 5'8 they're all 5'5)
she a htb, im happy, just tryna slay. If girls actually do say that, that means they are open for a ons and dating, dont get too caught up in the height

she a htb, im happy, just tryna slay. If girls actually do say that, that means they are open for a ons and dating, dont get too caught up in the height
htb in antarctica

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser and synock21
No they have to be jacked,6”3 + have clear skin and dreads

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and synock21
How is African different from african american blacks :lul: they all look the same

• +1
Reactions: synock21
How is African different from african american blacks :lul: they all look the same
African Americans have better coloring and ratios because of European admixture

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, murdah, synock21 and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: murdah and synock21
African Americans are like 20-30% white on average

• +1
African Americans have better coloring and ratios because of European admixture
If I put a random pic of both an African and AA zoomer 99% of people would not tell the difference

• +1
African Americans are like 20-30% white on average
If I put them side by side nobody but giga autist pheno analyzers would be able to tell which one is which

• +1
If I put a random pic of both an African and AA zoomer 99% of people would not tell the difference
AAs that don't look mixed have dogshit SMV too, what's your point?

• +1
Reactions: murdah, synock21 and yeeyeeslayer
If I put them side by side nobody but giga autist pheno analyzers would be able to tell which one is which
bullshit!?

You can clearly tell them apart

• +1
Reactions: murdah, synock21 and Piratecel
AAs that don't look mixed have dogshit SMV too, what's your point?
So darkskins/brownskins? Only the sheboon and pure coal looking blacks have dogshit smv in the West

• +1
Reactions: synock21 and Piratecel
bullshit!?

You can clearly tell them apart
You cant bro :lul: maybe if you compare lightskins maybe but a darkskin v darkskin they look the same

• +1
So darkskins/brownskins? Only the sheboon and pure coal looking blacks have dogshit smv in the West
Yes but their facial bones are different too, AAs have better features overall because they are 20-30% white or more.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, synock21 and yeeyeeslayer
Yes but their facial bones are different too, AAs have better features overall because they are 20-30% white or more.
I don't notice this tbh black is black in most cases, only Somalians and Sudanese phenotype stands out to me

• +1
You cant bro :lul: maybe if you compare lightskins maybe but a darkskin v darkskin they look the same
They clearly look different

Attachments

• 1712961575526.png
    1712961575526.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
They clearly look different
The only difference anybody irl would notice is the skin tone which is why I said before the coloring matters

I've seen both types irl and when you put the ones with the same tone together nobody outside of this space is going to know for sure which is AA and which is African

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, synock21 and Piratecel
no fucking way u just said ”awesome sauce” holy shit i almost broke my phone from cringe, no fucking way man:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
no fucking way u just said ”awesome sauce” holy shit i almost broke my phone from cringe, no fucking way man:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LFMAOOOOO what would i have said then

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Shes with you for the money not height nor face.

This is why guys who show off wealth while complaining they cant find trad girl are retards

@synock21

• +1
She's literally clowning your height

its ova she is going JFl if you tell her you dont have an iphone

its ova she is going JFl if you tell her you dont have an iphone
nah nah i asked to make sure i can play game pigeon with her

Shes with you for the money not height nor face.

This is why guys who show off wealth while complaining they cant find trad girl are retards
nah nah bro we both in college , i don’t show off any money in my profile either