Proof that Cho Gue Sung (#9) MOGS Sean O'Pry (ALIEN low appeal model). Anyone that denies is coping or doesn't understand appeal or aesthetics.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

Everyone here already knows O'Pry got normie famous from this video... 3 billion views... most Taylor Swift fans are girls.... and what is his following?

AFTER 3 BILLION GIRLS SAW HIS RECTANGLE ALIEN EYES THAT ALL OF YOU MASTURBATE TO, HE WASN'T EVEN HOT ENOUGH TO EVEN REACH 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS.

JUST 1 MILLION AFTER 3 BILLION VIEWS WOULD STILL BE SHIT AND HE DIDN'T EVEN GET THAT AHAHAHA JFL JFL AND YOU AUTISTS STILL DON'T BELIEVE HE HAS SHIT APPEAL.

And this doesn't even count the fact that many more girls saw him on instagram because of his 1,600+ posts and his status as the most high paid model.

MEANWHILE.... CHO GUE SUNG (Would be rated normie or lower here, he looks similar to me, people here think I'm ugly even though I have way higher potential than him)

All he did was play a few football games, and.....

FUCK! Even with the BRUTAL NAME FAILO and aspie instagram username "whrbtjd" failo! "Sean O'Pry" (chad name) still gets mogged to suicide by "Gue sung cho" (incel name)!!

And of course, retards on this site will still think that girls will choose O'Pry over #9. At this point if you think that, you are bluepilled, not only autistic. Even normie guys and girls look at O'pry and think he looks weird and have a better understanding of the importance that averageness plays in attractiveness.

KEEP COPING. :ROFLMAO: :lul: :lul: :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Elvisandreaa, Ken and 4 others
Run him on tinder and youll see what appeal looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, justinzayn, n0rthface and 7 others
Run him on tinder and youll see what appeal looks like

Every girl already knows about #9 lol

So many tiktoks and edits of him with so many likes.

And...

D58DE0F9 CA1A 4478 AB43 22EC6F36D2C9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and sibience
ethnics are more appealing to white women these days

exotic factor and primal instinct kicks in for them

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and sibience

Everyone here already knows O'Pry got normie famous from this video... 3 billion views... most Taylor Swift fans are girls.... and what is his following?

View attachment 2011059

AFTER 3 BILLION GIRLS SAW HIS RECTANGLE ALIEN EYES THAT ALL OF YOU MASTURBATE TO, HE WASN'T EVEN HOT ENOUGH TO EVEN REACH 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS.

JUST 1 MILLION AFTER 3 BILLION VIEWS WOULD STILL BE SHIT AND HE DIDN'T EVEN GET THAT AHAHAHA JFL JFL AND YOU AUTISTS STILL DON'T BELIEVE HE HAS SHIT APPEAL.

And this doesn't even count the fact that many more girls saw him on instagram because of his 1,600+ posts and his status as the most high paid model.

MEANWHILE.... CHO GUE SUNG (Would be rated normie or lower here, he looks similar to me, people here think I'm ugly even though I have way higher potential than him)

All he did was play a few football games, and.....

View attachment 2011067

FUCK! Even with the BRUTAL NAME FAILO and aspie instagram username "whrbtjd" failo! "Sean O'Pry" (chad name) still gets mogged to suicide by "Gue sung cho" (incel name)!!

And of course, retards on this site will still think that girls will choose O'Pry over #9. At this point if you think that, you are bluepilled, not only autistic. Even normie guys and girls look at O'pry and think he looks weird and have a better understanding of the importance that averageness plays in attractiveness.

KEEP COPING. :ROFLMAO: :lul: :lul: :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

F0E2B9FB 7A3B 4068 9D9B CC15A5FD2F26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Every girl already knows about #9 lol

So many tiktoks and edits of him with so many likes.

And...

Theres no asian man on the planet who has white chad smv. Thats just how the world works.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, n0rthface, rand anon and 3 others

it is over if you if look at this and think it is aesthetically pleasing instead of like an alien species.

ethnics are more appealing to white women these days

exotic factor and primal instinct kicks in for them

Some white girls are abandoning their own cumskins because they are very weird and want to be different and also they have white guilt from colonizing everything

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Keep crying for the high class irl morph

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
it is over if you if look at this and think it is aesthetically pleasing instead of like an alien species.

Some white girls are abandoning their own cumskins because they are very weird and want to be different and also they have white guilt from colonizing everything
Alright then try zack cox vs any chang lmao. Zack got 99+ in 30 mins. See if an asian gets that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and sibience

O'pry if he never smoked (he would be like his fat brother)

Theres no asian man on the planet who has white chad smv. Thats just how the world works.

tiktoks of this normal looking asian football player and the comments say different....

O'pry if he never smoked (he would be like his fat brother)

tiktoks of this normal looking asian football player and the comments say different....

The tiktok doesnt mean anything dude. Ive ran big tiktok guys who went on tinder and did horribly. You need to actually see what girls wanna fuck when shit is put to the test. No dating app stat reflects anything you say here as true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126, rand anon and 2 others
Alright then try zack cox vs any chang lmao. Zack got 99+ in 30 mins. See if an asian gets that

tinder isn't real life lmao. It could be a general indicator if someone is unattractive though, if they barely get matches.

Some of you guys here are autists.

Just look at the tiktok comments for cho gue sung, it looks like vinnie hacker's comments maybe even more simping.

Zach cox also got a lot of similar comments when he was single on tiktok, but not as much popularity

tinder isn't real life lmao. It could be a general indicator if someone is unattractive though, if they barely get matches.

Some of you guys here are autists.

Just look at the tiktok comments for cho gue sung, it looks like vinnie hacker's comments maybe even more simping.

Zach cox also got a lot of similar comments when he was single on tiktok, but not as much popularity
You can say tinder isnt real life but its way more real life than likes and views on tiktok where people arent going on there with intentions to date or have sex. Its way more indicative of real life than tiktok lol

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 22126, rand anon and 1 other person
You can say tinder isnt real life but its way more real life than likes and views on tiktok where people arent going on there with intentions to date or have sex. Its way more indicative of real life than tiktok lol

It is so variable though.

I have ran guys like Oussama Guessoum in tinder passport and he did bad, while others have gotten 99 likes using Guessoum within a few hours.

I honestly think that with the gender ratio in tinder and with most girls not even being able to reach you if your elo isnt amazing because of the 84393849 guys that liked her, boosts are the only way to get consistent results in a tinder experiment (although it will be extreme easy mode for any decent looking guy).

It is so variable though.

I have ran guys like Oussama Guessoum in tinder passport and he did bad, while others have gotten 99 likes using Guessoum within a few hours.

I honestly think that with the gender ratio in tinder and with most girls not even being able to reach you if your elo isnt amazing because of the 84393849 guys that liked her, boosts are the only way to get consistent results in a tinder experiment (although it will be extreme easy mode for any decent looking guy).
Tinder passport lol. Did you make the account instantly and use it? You can't use an existing account because it doesn't have its initial noob boost for 2 days.
Second location matters. I can use people who get 99+ in one city and 40 likes in a day in the next. Theres alot of people who actually dont have as much universal appeal as youd be lead onto believe from social media which is why im telling you to use this guy on a fresh tinder acc

• +1
Tinder passport lol. Did you make the account instantly and use it? You can't use an existing account because it doesn't have its initial noob boost for 2 days.
Second location matters. I can use people who get 99+ in one city and 40 likes in a day in the next. Theres alot of people who actually dont have as much universal appeal as youd be lead onto believe from social media which is why im telling you to use this guy on a fresh tinder acc

Yes I did do all that.

I think probably because I deleted and restarted way too many times with my phone number.

@Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Qazqa @mrriceguy @stickyblickyhuh

The tiktok doesnt mean anything dude. Ive ran big tiktok guys who went on tinder and did horribly. You need to actually see what girls wanna fuck when shit is put to the test. No dating app stat reflects anything you say here as true
Idc who mogs who. But ur just talking shit at this point if don't think a facially aesethic 6ft 2in trendy chang wouldn't do good on tinder. Stick to hating black women lmao

• +1
I honestly believe cho guesung has more appeal with young women than Sean o pry. But I don't really care either way. 🤷. And no I will not elaborate

• +1
I honestly believe cho guesung has more appeal with young women than Sean o pry. But I don't really care either way. 🤷. And no I will not elaborate

I agree.

And that girl in your avi is very attractive and has ideal hair color.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • Hmm...
"Ideal hair color". Nah

It is very beautiful and feminine light blond color and also some pink dye too.

She just needs to grow it longer and straighten it or style it becauase it is a little messy.