Proof there is a limit to leanmaxxing and going further will turn u into a gay alien

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Example 1, Meeks.

Went from a healthy looking high T fighter criminal

To a cock sucking muh hollow cheeks faggot

This is a bad pic I gotta admit

But look at this one. He just looks more frail and unhealthy look how deep his hollows got. U don’t want this look

Obv still mogs, but objectively looks worse than before where he was clearly at a better slightly higher bf.

Next example is Barret,

This was his prime look. NT hair and healthy looking, defo had foid appeal here

Then turned into this tranny abomination thanks to modeling agencies and faggotry

CA6511C9 38A9 4A3D 82F4 293814A83E21

If u genuinely thinks this looks better bc of muh hollow cheeks ur a psl gaze coper simply put.

Ive seen many more guys descend after going lower than 10-12% bf and also losing muscle. But I chose to show u guys the biggest psl guys on here.

Lifefuel honestly u dont need to starve yourself to near death to ‘look good’

• +1
Reactions: xeqri, niggersodomizer69, greywind and 20 others
you should starve yourself to some extent for optimal looks imo, while also building a nice frame and muscles with the help of PEDs. Meeks is a bad example since those pics are mostly just agepill, barrett is almost dying so he's an extreme example.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, greywind, LooksThinker and 13 others
Totally agree with Jordan Barrett example. Not with Meeks. Another example is Bryan Johnson.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, callisto and Reformed
you should starve yourself to some extent for optimal looks imo, while also building a nice frame and muscles with the help of PEDs. Meeks is a bad example since those pics are mostly just agepill, barrett is almost dying so he's an extreme example.
Point is there IS a limit tho. Just meant to be Lifefuel for all of us, as we don’t need to starve for eternity bc it’s gonna turn into a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Totally agree with Jordan Barrett example. Not with Meeks. Another example is Bryan Johnson.
Meeks is hard to prove bc he’s GL regardless. But he did descend like 0.25 PSL points from looking slightly more frail and hungry than before in that mugshot where his bf% is perfect

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Yea bro, u definetly have the ELITE bone structure of barrett and meeks to the point where max debloating will hurt you
Moron

For us its debloat till you die

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mr. President, Crayola CØck, copemaxxeer and 6 others
Yea bro, u definetly have the ELITE bone structure of barrett and meeks to the point where max debloating will hurt you
Moron

For us its debloat till you die
Barrett doesn’t have ‘elite’ bones lmao, he barely has a ramus but ok.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing and datboijj
Barrett looks disgusting after the lean maxx. Imagine being so fucking retarded you fuck up your aristocratic prince looks to fuck up your face making you look like a gay tranny alien freak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, sayi, Crayola CØck and 5 others
Barrett doesn’t have ‘elite’ bones lmao, he barely has a ramus but ok.
you cant be serious barrett has some of the widest and longest jaw as well as insane cheekbones mass that can be attained on a human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and arabcelxxx
you cant be serious barrett has some of the widest and longest jaw as well as insane cheekbones mass that can be attained on a human

Sure bro

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and humanoidsub7
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Good cope for me cos i'm 12.5% right now and just got black out drunk last night and ate a 6,000 calorie meal when i got home

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crayola CØck, bishōnenmaxxer, PSLdemigod and 3 others
Barret is the only good example., meeks looks good, he never got up.

Also you can’t reach barrets level anyway so you can starve and get close to it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Reformed
There is no limit to leanmaxxing. There is only leaner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, copemaxxeer, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
everything extreme and unnatural is not attractive

• +1
Reactions: joao, LooksThinker, PSLdemigod and 2 others
Good cope for me cos i'm 12.5% right now and just got black out drunk last night and ate a 6,000 calorie meal when i got home
Literally made this bc I binged on chocolate bars :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member and marek937
Dn rd, u good looking at 15% bf or not good looking at all

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Reformed
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KLESUM and Reformed
The devil got in barrett’s head after too much fag sex so he decided to finally embody the gay alien archetype.

Last edited:
because they’re oldcels who’ve lost their buccal fat

Example 1, Meeks.

Went from a healthy looking high T fighter criminal

View attachment 2531348

To a cock sucking muh hollow cheeks faggot

View attachment 2531349
This is a bad pic I gotta admit

But look at this one. He just looks more frail and unhealthy look how deep his hollows got. U don’t want this look

View attachment 2531350

Obv still mogs, but objectively looks worse than before where he was clearly at a better slightly higher bf.

Next example is Barret,

View attachment 2531354View attachment 2531355

This was his prime look. NT hair and healthy looking, defo had foid appeal here

Then turned into this tranny abomination thanks to modeling agencies and faggotry

View attachment 2531357

If u genuinely thinks this looks better bc of muh hollow cheeks ur a psl gaze coper simply put.

Ive seen many more guys descend after going lower than 10-12% bf and also losing muscle. But I chose to show u guys the biggest psl guys on here.

Lifefuel honestly u dont need to starve yourself to near death to ‘look good’
I look like fag rn, am tryna gain weight back, I got muh Muh hollow cheeks but u only need the subtle effect not ti the point where u look starved

• +1
I look like fag rn, am tryna gain weight back, I got muh Muh hollow cheeks but u only need the subtle effect not ti the point where u look starved
Fr? Is it actually possible to get to that point? I’m like 15% bf rn, look good imo should I keep going or maintain / lose bf at a very slow pace?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Fr? Is it actually possible to get to that point? I’m like 15% bf rn, look good imo should I keep going or maintain / lose bf at a very slow pace?
I starved for a week and I did get hollow cheeks, but am tryna gain weight back, even on discord when I posted my face there, in PSL servers they rated me higher than what it used to, but on normal server people said am too sharp, I got some people to ask me if am modeling , cuz only models look starved, but appeal wise it got nuked. I'd say loose bf slowly fill u have subtle hollow cheeks , not full sucked in.

• +1
I starved for a week and I did get hollow cheeks, but am tryna gain weight back, even on discord when I posted my face there, in PSL servers they rated me higher than what it used to, but on normal server people said am too sharp, I got some people to ask me if am modeling , cuz only models look starved, but appeal wise it got nuked. I'd say loose bf slowly fill u have subtle hollow cheeks , not full sucked in.
I have slight atm, ideal imo. So full sucked in look, is bad even for irl?

Btw ur answer determines if I’ll eat anither chocolate bar rn jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sayi

Do it , eat it. Btw sorry for the late response I was busy, and Idk why .org didn't notify me but ye slight is ideal, having fully sucked in is bad irl and online. If say yes u can eat it. I have fully sucked in rn and just dirty bulking to gain some fat

• +1

Also in ur pics of Jeremy Meeks and Jordan, in the before pics u can see there was slight hollows, so ye. Slight is ideal

• +1
Also in ur pics of Jeremy Meeks and Jordan, in the before pics u can see there was slight hollows, so ye. Slight is ideal
I think I’ll go to 12% bf tbh and see, the craving went away btw luckily. Even aside from looksmaxxing, I’m genuinely curious what my full abs look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
its not all about fat as u guys say. There is fat distribution from hormones, undertones, collagen, natural moisture etc

Just be under 15 % body fat theory

Another important thing to realise is losing healthy fatpads is unideal which usually happens with age and I guess happened in Meeks case too

You should not look like a sick malnourished person while being aesthetic at the same time

So its an agepill too

Valid but this doesn't apply to most people because of sub par bodyfat distribution genetics, most need to get as lean as possible to look like Meeks in the mugshot.

Yeah the increase in UEE is especially brutal.

• +1
Dn rd, u good looking at 15% bf or not good looking at all
Depends if you got good features or not. Guys with great harmony but badly shaped features will look a lot better at 12% bf.

• Hmm...
Depends if you got good features or not. Guys with great harmony but badly shaped features will look a lot better at 12% bf.

What the fuck does this even mean?

How do you have bad features with great harmony?

And most of all, how the fuck does the extent of your leanness matter for such calculation?

This is .org drivel to the autistmaxx.

And most of all, how the fuck does the extent of your leanness matter for such calculation?

Bad nose tip or shape can get for example a lot better if you leanmax.

To look good lean usually u need wide ish face and deep canine fossa.

You can have a perfect nose length but bad shape or good shape but bad length or width.
The one who has better length will look better as he gets leaner.