Protein intake

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
I'm trying to get my 200 g of protein in daily to get a possible height increase + muscle development.
My current protein diet is:
2 tilapia fishes daily (42 g total)
4 scoops of plant based protein powder (80 g total)
4 protein bars (80 g total)

Do you guys think that this "artificial" protein would have the same affect as a more carnivorous diet or is the latter a better option?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
bloatmax + you will feel like shit + your shits will be horrendous

Bioavailability of vegan protein powder let alone protein from vegan diets is suspect.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
Are you mike tyson in his prime? then you dont need that much protein. You will just piss it out.
No, but I usually get like 15 g daily due to me not liking meat. I want to get bulkier for MMA in a few months & for a possible increase in height. I'm like 150 lbs right now

I'm trying to get my 200 g of protein in daily to get a possible height increase + muscle development.

Do you guys think that this "artificial" protein would have the same affect as a more carnivorous diet or is the latter a better option?
Unless you’re on gear or already built, you’re not going to be able to take advantage of 200g protein.

Maybe aim for 150g protein per day and 50g per meal. Focus the remainder on calories.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
The grey boy alrdy lost by using plant protein. You aren't gonna be achieving your full amino profile as a result plus bars and powder are junk.

Also if you want to not damage your liver in the long run, just match a natural high protein diet with high anti oxidant foods.

Nonetheless unless you're doing a lot of hard work no need to eat that much

Focus on your growth hormone instead of protein

bro is dying at 30

Srsly if u keep eating 200g of protein daily u will probab have some mental confusion, bone pain and inflammation,

i dont think its physically possible to eat 200g of protien daily long term. Height growth is mostly HGH which can be produced if you do sprinting (HIIT training) and sleeping.

100-120g of protien is good for heightmaxxing already

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luxury, Deleted member 27148 and SEPRAY