PSL incels are not different from girls.

7. lots of users here wanna fuck men (*cough* nordic and toth *cough*)

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
its no secret that females are disliked in the psl/incelsphere but tbh 90% of the users here have the same exact desires/behavior as foids

1. users here are massive standardcels, on par or worse with typical foids, all the time in rating sections/off topic some avg/slightly above avg girl is getting called a subhuman, and users here say they wouldnt date anything sub stacy jfl

2. users here dislike whores yet want to slay whores

3. users here are as thirsty for validation as foids flaunting their body on social media/tik tok

4. even the users here who plan to ltr once they ascend say they want to slay hoes before they commit, yet 99.9% of people here would refuse to date a female that did the same (myself included jfl)

5. users here say about frauding with makeup is bad, but frauding with surgeries are ok

6. some (not many) users encourage cheating on their LTR because its "muh high T" (kys jfl)

not pitying foids in the slightest, jsing psl is quite hypocritical, and if u were born a foid, 99% chance u would be the exact type of girl that you complain about
Its known that we would be the ultimate GIGAsluts had we been foids. I tick every box except number 6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Its known that we would be the ultimate GIGAsluts had we been foids. I tick every box except number 6.
Yeah but then at the same time we Shame sluts. If society treated me like a girl i myself would also post shirtless gym pics and other form of gay shit for validation.

I would also Fuck like rabbits etc.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yeah but then at the same time we Shame sluts. If society treated me like a girl i myself would also post shirtless gym pics and other form of gay shit for validation.

I would also Fuck like rabbits etc.
It's just speaking facts, that they are sluts. Calling it "shaming" is just retardness of someone bluepilled attempting to advocate in favour of sluts so they don't face any type of repercussion. They cant be expecting to be praised for sleeping around JFL.

• So Sad
It's just speaking facts, that they are sluts. Calling it "shaming" is just retardness of someone bluepilled attempting to advocate in favour of sluts so they don't face any type of repercussion. They cant be expecting to be praised for sleeping around JFL.
Its rly hard for men to have many partners so we do get praise for it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Everything you stated is spot on. Dudes here have such a visceral hatred for females because they’re looking at a mirror image of all their internal flaws

• +1
Everything you stated is spot on. Dudes here have such a visceral hatred for females because they’re looking at a mirror image of all their internal flaws
I agree with the words written but im actually just a high iq demi god who stole this thread from @retard

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
@ArvidGustavsson stolen thread Arvid shame on you!

• JFL