PSL - Looksmax TIME LOOP THEORY - MIND BENDING (under 300 iq stay out)

RocketRed

RocketRed

Iron
we are stuck in a fucking time loop. each time loop has it's hero, the one who breaks the chain. in this timeline it was dimez. dimez slayed the entire website and stole the database only for the users to migrate to looksmax. well ask yourselves this, what fucking happens when LOOKSMAX becomes the next (inevitable) target. welll then we all migrate to another lesser known site and the time loop continues with a new hacker, a new group, a new struggle for humanities knowledge of looksmaxing.

print out your favorite threads in physical copies.
print them, for they will be gone.

The current timeline goes as following:

-Sluthate is compromised by Hero MRZ
-website splits and branches into lookism and looksmax
-founder of looksmaxORG vitriol gets doxxed by Hero Lacuna
-meanwhile lookism is thriving
-the timeline diverges into looksmax DOT ME with a brand new leadership
-on the same timeline, our very own lookism becomes compromised by the Hero Dimez
-lookims refugees run to Looksmaxdotme from the timeline convergence

Ask yourself these questions:
  1. where will we run next when the next hero makes our knowledge crumble?
  2. who has put us in this incredibly cruel time loop?
  3. what kind of person doesn't want this information to go public?

Do you fight for the anti-knowledge heroes? Or are you a follower of the cult, a member of lookism, brothers in blood and leforts. Who will win? Will we break the time loop?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface and Pendejo
not a single letter

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I cant stop crying

• So Sad
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Eventually all of you would end on forum.**************** , like it or not jfl :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Whyamihere and RocketRed
Eventually all of you would end on forum.**************** , like it or not jfl :feelskek:

:cage:

it's destined in the prophecy LOL. we will all end up on some third world brazillian website with a registered domain from panema. LooksMatter.blogs.edu.ru

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface, Whyamihere and Pendejo
HEy ARI

long time no see bro

Decided to make a return now lookism is down
This is mind blowing btw, i remember this time last year us laughing together about the over 50 descension plan

HEy ARI

long time no see bro

Decided to make a return now lookism is down
This is mind blowing btw, i remember this time last year us laughing together about the over 50 descension plan

glasses?

that avi? vainmaine?

Yh its me bro

how tf do i change my tiny shit sig ? MAH AVI....

canee say for certain bro i am just getting accustomed to this god forsaekn site mself.

i am flabbergrasted to see an old friendly face here. the psl timeloop theory of course has the one positive side where you get to see old dead and deceased members again. when the timeline converges and things reset, you get to see your bros again

happy to see you in the rubble bro it's been many years also keep coping with that incredibly tiny sig you son of a signature

IMO its a sign of disrespect that us lookism vets have not been given a courtesy tour

im completely lost

also sig test
oh fucking fuck off

sad shit tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: RocketRed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back