PSL scale is innacurate

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Imo it's inaccurate simply because we give guys higher scores based on masculinity but we already know certain feminine traits look good on guys hence why pretty boys exist and guys like corbynbesson attract a lot of female attention.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2846
PSL means nothing at all just a general score given out.

What ACTUALLY matters is do prime females find you good looking? I mean what do you care more about prime female biology or some guys on this board?

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Mansnob, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
On the psl scale this dude is 6psl tops but still mogs most 6psl guys imo. Especially when it comes to attracting younger women

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190828-210438_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190828-210438_Instagram.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 117
*räusper*

You mean the PSL ratings given out by most member here is bullshit
And Yes it is

BUT I bet that you dont even know the real PSL scaling, which is pretty good.
Status, Money and Body get added. Our PSL rating is a poor rating only about face (and height sometimes)

blackpill advice is bullshit

go outside and you'll see tons of looksmatched couples

What ACTUALLY matters is do prime females find you good looking? I mean what do you care more about prime female biology or some guys on this board?
If prime means late teen/early 20s women

Prime women deff don't seem attracted to me but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm 5,6 just about small enough to dry every pussy I come across

If prime means late teen/early 20s women

Prime women deff don't seem attracted to me but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm 5,6 just about small enough to dry every pussy I come across

Are you white? Can you ascend in another country where women are much shorter?

its not innacurate u are just coping

Yeah I'm white and imo slightly above average looking. Only been approached by a girl once in my life and have litteraly only received compliments on my looks by guys or young kids
Status-haloed Chadlite

PSL is accurate when you use it properly.
5,9ish prettyboy in my school that gets pretty much every girl in his year. He's max 5.5 on the PLS scale but girls seem to find him super attractive

Last edited:
psl theory goes out of the window whenever there are very significant amounts of fame/money/NT-ness involved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, LowTierNormie and Scarface
*räusper*

You mean the PSL ratings given out by most member here is bullshit
And Yes it is

BUT I bet that you dont even know the real PSL scaling, which is pretty good.
Status, Money and Body get added. Our PSL rating is a poor rating only about face (and height sometimes)
Schulz

? what is to explain

you receive very little female attention because you're 5'6
5,9ish prettyboy in my school that gets pretty much every girl in his year. He's max 5.5 on the PLS scale but girls seem to find him super attractive

PSL is off the mark a good portion of the time when it comes to rating guys. There are too many guys that women consider hot that would get crucified by PSL raters. On the flipside there are guys PSL thinks are slayers but they end up rotting here because they lack harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Scarface

Yep bro I know a guy who is 5'7 and he slayed in high school, slayed college girls too didnt even go to college, but yet this board would rate him like a 5

IRL Hot Girls want to fuck you > Guys on message board say you are high PSL

But PSL can be accurate but not 100%

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Achathin and Deleted member 2846
Ave, Autisimus Maximus
was planst du noch heute zu tun ?

ich spiele gerade League of Legends und gehe später meine Schachtel Zigaretten rauchen, danke dass du fragst. Was hast du noch so vor?

ich spiele gerade League of Legends und gehe später meine Schachtel Zigaretten rauchen, danke dass du fragst. Was hast du noch so vor?
welche Liga bist du denn auf LoL

Yep bro I know a guy who is 5'7 and he slayed in high school, slayed college girls too didnt even go to college, but yet this board would rate him like a 5

IRL Hot Girls want to fuck you > Guys on message board say you are high PSL

But PSL can be accurate but not 100%
This just gave me a pathetic grasp of hope. Maybe 5,7 is the cut off for women. Hard cope

This just gave me a pathetic grasp of hope. Maybe 5,7 is the cut off for women. Hard cope
5’7 is basically the cutoff. Fraud to 5’7 its not that hard to get an inch.

Well again this in the South where alot guys arent 6'+

Height is very dependant on where you live and what the average height is in that area

Well again this in the South where alot guys arent 6'+

Height is very dependant on where you live and what the average height is in that area
I live in Ireland. Average guy my age is 5,10/511.
Shortest guy in my year and the two years below me. Used to be 1 shorter guy but he changed school
Still taller then most of the girls but im heightmogged every class by guys

Many people rate me above average but I'm still unable to attract girls

Just play videogames with me and we can talk about how it's over

You know you have to leave the house for them to know you exist right?

welche Liga bist du denn auf LoL
Leider Gold 1.. Meine beste Season war Platin 1 oder 2.
Spielst du auch? Wenn ja, welche Liga bist du?

Leider Gold 1.. Meine beste Season war Platin 1 oder 2.
Spielst du auch? Wenn ja, welche Liga bist du?
Hast du ein PBE account ? ARURF is grad auf PBE und hab mega Bock drauf. Würde 2 Accounts von mir als Pfand "verleihen"

Hast du ein PBE account ? ARURF is grad auf PBE und hab mega Bock drauf. Würde 2 Accounts von mir als Pfand "verleihen"
Leider hab ich keinen PBE Account, habe jedoch früher versucht einen zu beantragen, leider erfolgslos...

Leider hab ich keinen PBE Account, habe jedoch früher versucht einen zu beantragen, leider erfolgslos...
ist jetzt glaub ich viel leichter geworden

Because smv isnt psl

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow