PSL v/s Appeal? What is best for slaying?

Aesthetic.pilled

Aesthetic.pilled

Low LTN by 2025 or Death.
appeal nigger, no bitch is gonna analyse ur face to see if u have good esr or chin to philtrum ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, emeraldglass, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
appeal nigger, no bitch is gonna analyse ur face to see if u have good esr or chin to philtrum ratio
But foids especially slvts compare guys with other guys and more often than not whore for the mogger in one night stand.

They subconsciously notice it though

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
They subconsciously notice it though
no, i promise 99.9% of people dont even know how to analyze faces and dont even know what the philtrum is

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and butterworld
appeal 100 - 0

no, i promise 99.9% of people dont even know how to analyze faces and dont even know what the philtrum is
Read what I said again, do you not know what subconsciously means?

PSL
67945577 11778817 Jordan Barrett 26 pictured sparked concern on Monday when he ste a 16 167704

Appeal
Screenshot 20240403 150202 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Read what I said again, do you not know what subconsciously means?
no proof that they analyze subconsciously, u pulled that from ur ass

They notice the features if they’re excessivs, but otherwise a few mm don’t make much difference.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
no proof that they analyze subconsciously, u pulled that from ur ass
Are you retarded? I never said anything about that, no girl is measuring your canthal tilt, but your ratios and overall harmony subconsciously impacts how attractive you are to others.

Are you retarded? I never said anything about that, no girl is measuring your canthal tilt, but your ratios and overall harmony subconsciously impacts how attractive you are to others.
harmony prolly, i disagree with the rest

No. Mahers psl is much higher than barrets. Barrett psl isnt that high
In terms of psl, Mahers chin is too wide and tall, too wide lips, narrow jaw etc. Barrets ratios are almost perfect, he has

In terms of psl, Mahers chin is too wide and tall, too wide lips, narrow jaw etc. Barrets ratios are almost perfect, he has
Barretts ratios are fucked