PSL vs Appeal

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
when a person in this forum gets rated its usually in a PSL tier format.

if you spent more than five minutes thinking through you will understand this is flawed

the PSL system its self is not flawed its just how people use it now a days. if you go check Ratings you will see male gazed freaks asking for a rating, now ofcourse the gays on here give htn-chadlite but oh no, the OP has not had a girlfriend since 2018, but why? isnt he rated chadlite?

its cause most of you guys are retarded and dont know what women want. the "chadlite" in question has no appeal

please stop starving your self and getting insanely uncanny lower thirds for male gaze

also ffs can people start giving appeal advice instead of psl advice? it would actually help the person who asked to get rated

its sad when a newgen like me understands what women want more than you retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, thecel, Tr0ubLe and 6 others
Psl is highly correlated with appeal but some ppl cant rate so you get what you get

• +1
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon, Xangsane and 6 others
Well said. Appeal > PSL. PSL can be a decent base in terms of deciding who’s attractive and who isn’t but it’s not gospel.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and esoterik
Psl is highly correlated with appeal but some ppl cant rate so you get what you get
ive pm'd people on here and asked them, 95% of the time there psl rating does not correlate with how they get treated irl/appeal

23776.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, african_subhuman and bwrauycnee
barrett has highest appeal out of those 3 and a hs chad would still get chosen over him lollololol
No, O'Pry does, sure he looks autistic but looks good in Motion.

ive pm'd people on here and asked them, 95% of the time there psl rating does not correlate with how they get treated irl/appeal
Cause they arent rated properly, also if you dont go outside you the whole irl treatment doesnt mean anything
high psl low appeal. i always use him as example of how retarded male gazers can be
What low appeal you utter retard? He's a gigaslayer on old and if you want i can find you a million foids thirst comments all over social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, comingtothisJFL and PointOfNoReturn
high psl low appeal. i always use him as example of how retarded male gazers can be
He’s high psl and high appeal lol

PSL rating = rating of their appeal to women

if they're not using the system in this way then they're using it wrong

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
No, O'Pry does, sure he looks autistic but looks good in Motion.
meh. sometimes, he has his high highs and low lows due to facial harmony oppose to chico which damn near looks perfect in every photo/video ever taken

He’s high psl and high appeal lol
incoming blank space cope

if a man is displayed infront of 3.2 billion people no shit some girls would simp for him, and even then i hardly see his name in comments

Joined October

Youre one of those chomos that think tik Tok soys are max appeal, meanwhile these are the girls simping for them
IMG 5644

When people discuss PSL, they factor in appeal. They’re not mutually exclusive.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, GuyFromSingapore, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Joined October

Youre one of those chomos that think tik Tok soys are max appeal, meanwhile these are the girls simping for them
View attachment 2533303

When people discuss PSL, they factor in appeal. They’re not mutually exclusive.
retard detected

read the whole post fuck face

and fuck tiktok soys, ive said this so many times in other threads

a good prettyboy is perfect masc/fem ratios

retard detected

read the whole post fuck face

and fuck tiktok soys, ive said this so many times in other threads

a good prettyboy is perfect masc/fem ratios
Nerd Emoji GIF

when a person in this forum gets rated its usually in a PSL tier format.

if you spent more than five minutes thinking through you will understand this is flawed

the PSL system its self is not flawed its just how people use it now a days. if you go check Ratings you will see male gazed freaks asking for a rating, now ofcourse the gays on here give htn-chadlite but oh no, the OP has not had a girlfriend since 2018, but why? isnt he rated chadlite?

its cause most of you guys are retarded and dont know what women want. the "chadlite" in question has no appeal

please stop starving your self and getting insanely uncanny lower thirds for male gaze

also ffs can people start giving appeal advice instead of psl advice? it would actually help the person who asked to get rated

its sad when a newgen like me understands what women want more than you retards

Delisosa is monster appeal
i guess i thought that was gandy

old thread, first month of joining, i dont give advice, guides or my opinion anymore