⚡⚡ ADAM⚡⚡

Attachments

• okeIDwgYQE3TzZDDX4mE6DcBHIgtPiDfQAiFoR.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
the white guy

@S1d456 prepare ur curry ass for white lord dick

:forcedsmile: ik this forum is whiteist thats the only cope you man have left:lul: watch tails if you acc want to escape inceldom stupid idiots

Curry is frauding but mogs the white guy

adam looks like he would be a great science teacher

Curry is frauding but mogs the white guy
hey bro thats me in the photo, in terms of frauding yes my lighting is good but other than that its very representitivee to irl loads have ppl have suggested me to start doing tik tok lives and omegles but at 15 currently im focusing on my exams i live in the k btw the west and im 183cm for reference. hope this helps

hey bro thats me in the photo, in terms of frauding yes my lighting is good but other than that its very representitivee to irl loads have ppl have suggested me to start doing tik tok lives and omegles but at 15 currently im focusing on my exams i live in the k btw the west and im 183cm for reference. hope this helps
I saw u on .com bro nihilus was telling u to cut ur hair

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
U r jutting and biting cheeks in the pics

And if u want u can get this deleted because OP didn't get ur permission

U r jutting and biting cheeks in the pics
yeah bro thats even more of a compliment to me, iv always had good bones look at my lips anyone that lokos good will be accused of frauding ig:forcedsmile:

@gengar hey bhai this user didnt have permission to make this thread can u delete this for me pls bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
yeah bro thats even more of a compliment to me, iv always had good bones look at my lips anyone that lokos good will be accused of frauding ig:forcedsmile:
Your lips kinda gave away that u were frauding

Your lips kinda gave away that u were frauding
my lips are the failo its shaped like a pucker anus thats i will get btoox when im 18 tbh my lips and low bones density and my pheno is my only failos

@gengar hey bhai this user didnt have permission to make this thread can u delete this for me pls bhai?
holy fuck ur not even human HAHAHAHhhHhahahahahshsyejwpwhgdnsoaq

two niggas start gay sex in my thread and trying to mod record them

These pics are public, you posted them before this guy is just using them in a mog battle.

These pics are public, you posted them before this guy is just using them in a mog battle.
But permission to use other people's pic in his mog battle thread should be taken bhai

The curry mogs. The white has too much bf

why adam, isnt he alex?

Once again this post has cemented why this site is the best in the world.

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
:forcedsmile: ik this forum is whiteist thats the only cope you man have left:lul: watch tails if you acc want to escape inceldom stupid idiots
tails is low iq. muh sergi slays ltb on omegele wow sir guess i should shave my bones now