Pushing girls is boring...

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
Pushing girls is boring. What really matters is how you are treated by them on daily. Every girls has wet pussy making awkard sounds during penetration. Almost every girls has unfortunately uneven, not looking great tired breast with huge nipples:D

I had sex with 15 girls and 1 boy and I am DONE. IT bored me until my last day on this shit planet. Now it is time to focus on important thinks like work, education, development.

Sex is overrated. What is truly funny is temptation BEFORE sex with person you admire.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, rooman, Pollorex and 2 others
pushing them off cliffs in minecraft is less boring

• +1
Reactions: OneTwoThree and Debetro
Sex is overrated. What is truly funny is temptation BEFORE sex with person you admire.
you're right though, sex is good but the moments just before is the highlight, especially if you're still in your teens it's a really special feeling

I had sex with 15 girls and 1 boy

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Fear, Deleted member 21403 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell and rooman
Kill yourself you little faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, Prince88, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
This boy was rather the best looking person I had sex with:D He has more appeal to me than all girls I had sex with...

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
you're right though, sex is good but the moments just before is the highlight, especially if you're still in your teens it's a really special feeling

Legit never had this moment. Robotic tinder sex is all I get. Face is too ugly for women to accept being seen outside with me but I get some shameful play cause of body and height and blocked afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
This boy was rather the best looking person I had sex with:D He has more appeal to me than all girls I had sex with...
Bro youre gay. "Push" boys and it wont get boring