Put yourself in awkward situations

LooksmaxAutist

LooksmaxAutist

Bronze
Lot of us aren't NT as is, one thing I think most people overlook is being willing to be welcoming to awkwardness since in order to thrive in social situations you need to be able to risk making a faux pas with the reward being elevation of status within a social hierarchy, being willing to accept failure is paramount towards losing the autistic abused dog personality and actually being somewhat normal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gigatyrone69, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
Lot of us are NT as is, one thing I think most people overlook is being willing to be welcoming to awkwardness since in order to thrive in social situations you need to be able to risk making a faux pas with the reward being elevation of status within a social hierarchy, being willing to accept failure is paramount towards losing the NT abused dog personality and actually being somewhat normal.
Ok Hamza

i can’t do it i’ll leave

Actually its just as simple as going out and talking to guys. JUST THAT SIMPLE. And social skills are underestimated in the bp

Lot of us are NT as is, one thing I think most people overlook is being willing to be welcoming to awkwardness since in order to thrive in social situations you need to be able to risk making a faux pas with the reward being elevation of status within a social hierarchy, being willing to accept failure is paramount towards losing the NT abused dog personality and actually being somewhat normal.
this, ppl dont like to admit it but if u didnt grow up nt you have to brute force it, its like if you never played any sports and became fat as shit, now getting in shape is harder for u than the avg normie, but you can still pull it off

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Self Destruction over Self Improvement

Agree with OP

Put yourself IN the fight

Stop preparing yourself for the fight

Enough of that now

You have improved enough

Anymore serum and the pH balance in your face is gonna be fuckery

Self Destruction over Self Improvement

Agree with OP

Put yourself IN the fight

Stop preparing yourself for the fight

Enough of that now

You have improved enough

Anymore serum and the pH balance in your face is gonna be fuckery

This video articulates it perfectly: (Different from one I posted other day)

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and PickleTheSlayer
Actually its just as simple as going out and talking to guys. JUST THAT SIMPLE. And social skills are underestimated in the bp
It's useful however you also need to experience the worst outcomes in social situations so you can effectively be mentally ready in case they end up coming to reality.

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
It's useful however you also need to experience the worst outcomes in social situations so you can effectively be mentally ready in case they end up coming to reality.
Yes truly

Lot of us aren't NT as is, one thing I think most people overlook is being willing to be welcoming to awkwardness since in order to thrive in social situations you need to be able to risk making a faux pas with the reward being elevation of status within a social hierarchy, being willing to accept failure is paramount towards losing the autistic abused dog personality and actually being somewhat normal.
Most awkward situations with women are solved with dismissiveness and or playfulness

Most awkward situations with women are solved with dismissiveness and or playfulness
Many of them are however I believe even still putting yourself in situations that can't be solved using those tactics are important as this will force you to continue to adapt and be able to function in the most stressful and hard to control social circumstances.