PUTTING AN END TO THUGMAX COPERS (BLACKCELS GTFIH)

Black guys don't have high smv at all.
Yeah it’s mainly mulattos with high smv in america but mulattos are classified as black in usa

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I'm sick & tired of you autists telling us black men here to "Just thug max if you're not a Tyrone, or rapper, athlete, or celebrity bro".

First of all, if any black guy here is taking advice from a non-black on dating/looksmaxing advice, STOP RIGHT NOW. Dating advice for white & black men are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. As black men we need to work 5X as hard as the average white guy.

Lets look at the definition of thug for a min

View attachment 874071

You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis? Let alone what her parents will think when they meet you.. You wanna know what happens when you thug max? You attract these type of bitches below

View attachment 874107View attachment 874108
View attachment 874128View attachment 874145
View attachment 874153View attachment 874249
YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
This is why thug maxing is retarded.. all you do is attract thug energy type of women. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. We want women who have the same qualities. Why should we accept the REJECTS of other races? We as black men need to stop being the garbage men of the world. WE NEED TO STOP LIVING UP TO THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

LITMUS TEST
1) Men of her race must want to date her
2) She must be attractive

Ex: Paul Pogba's wife

WE LITERALLY HAVE TO BE SUPERHEROES (looks, height, BBC, overall masculinity) to attract the small % of attractive white/non-black women.

View attachment 874204

MEANWHILE ALL MY WHITE NORMIE FRIENDS IN RELATIONSHIPS

View attachment 874231View attachment 874259View attachment 874263

You see the difference? NONE OF THEM ARE CHADS, OVER 6 FT, GYMCELS, ETC. Literally all you need is a beard & some hair on your head. White men can literally AFFORD to be AVERAGE in all aspects & they'll still get a decent looking woman.

I'm starting to question a lot of you non-black guys here complaining about your options.. y'all have no idea how easy it is for you guys to get women of all races. Y'all can run JBW game, social circle, etc. What race wants black men for just being black? Oh right.. there isn't

So the next time someone tells you to thug max castrate them for me please! I'm done

giphy.gif

Best Threads
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of Tyrones
Location is Key for Black Men
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)

@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Jamal2222 @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PYT @BigBoy @looksmaxxer234 @Blackmannnns @Morpheus @ConorMcGregor @ascensiongod @africancel @ProAcktiv @EckhartTollemaxx @MoeZart @Good_Little_Goy @kjsbdfiusdf @Bigbeefius @john2
thugmaxing has been creating halo for chads since Prehistory when personalities and betabuxing weren't taken into account

Thugmaxed Tyrone has better halo than regular Tyrone and thugmaxed Chad has better halo than regular Chad assuming that 2 looks aren't beaten

im non nt bruh :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite
don't race mix then. fucking retards

• Hmm...
Does being a rapper count as thug maxxing?

• +1
What race wants black men for just being black?
She'll do anything for BBC and Blasian babies

Asian women in Asia have a strong tendency to date anyone who isn't local, and is from a First World Country
Op's point is to change how black/negroes/african americans act, such as being thugs, except ofc those who convered to islam

in order to change the whole view of them and raise their smv
In order for this to happen, African Americans have to assimilate fully into American culture and de-ghettoize culturally and economically. Having Africa fully industrialize also helps but that isn't happening until like the second half of the century at best :lul:

What race wants black men for just being black?
She'll do anything for BBC and Blasian babies

Asian women in Asia have a strong tendency to date anyone who isn't local, and is from a First World Country
Op's point is to change how black/negroes/african americans act, such as being thugs, except ofc those who convered to islam

in order to change the whole view of them and raise their smv
In order for this to happen, African Americans have to assimilate fully into American culture and de-ghettoize culturally and economically. Having Africa fully industrialize also helps but that isn't happening until like the second half of the century at best :lul:

Yeah it's like digging for gold with black chicks here in the US. I may have to go back to Africa or Europe :lul:
Europe, yes but Africa...:lul::lul::lul:. She also has to have assimilated parents as well and can't have a Purebreed African Phenotype

• +1
Well yeah we are all conditioned to believe white women is the beauty standard and I prefer attractive women of all races. I've dated blacks, whites, arabs, eastern european. It's just harder to find black women who are legit attractive and the ones who are like @Bigbeefius said, they are allowed to be extremely hypergamous since its such a small % and tend to date outside their race
You also have to factor in them not being ghetto, it's likely much easier to date inter-racially than to find a non-ghetto one you find attractive to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and AscendingHero
No there are rappers that don't do thug hoodlum shit & still get quality women
John Legend is my role model, went to uni, got into one of the top 3 consulting firms, Boston Consulting Group and then branched out to being a singer, producer, super star.

thug maxing isn't the only way for black guys, even if you're into making music

• +1
people still think thugmax works jfl

• +1
The best dating advice I ever heard is based on who you like, you got to look like someone that can pull/attract that type of girl. Water is wet, I know… But it one thing to know and it’s another thing to be completely accepting of that and consistently molding your lifestyle to that advice. Consistency is what I struggled with, especially during and after quarantine. Being alone for so long made my dating preferences all over the place, thanks to chronic masturbation lol

If high quality skinny white girls are what you like (btw not my preference) stick with that choice, mold your appearance and mannerism to best you can to attract that type, put yourself in an environment with similar minded people, and don’t divert and you will be happy. Lol as Op said if you’re black that means dressing like you are very well off financially, clean cut, tall, athletic, possessing mannerism like you’re going to be the next Obama, etc. Thugmaxxing will indeed only get you ratchet hoes. I had my thugmaxxing phrase, not worth it my fellow negroes unless you reside in the hood and don’t have the money to move out.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and tyronelite
Thugmaxing does okay in EU clubs

this thread has aged poorly tbh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

thugmaxx and pull up to the upper class gated neighborhood and have the white wife sucking the cock out the chevy before the husband returns home

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
thugmaxx and pull up to the upper class gated neighborhood and have the white wife sucking the cock out the chevy before the husband returns home
imma do that

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
🤦🏾‍♂️ not even gonna put my energy in to explain
Man he doesn't even thugmaxx. This is what he calls "thugmaxxing" :

My man thinks being a criminal is the same thing as being a fit hype beast with a soundcloud account :ROFLMAO:
Them confuse "thugmaxxing" with other things that are associated with being a thug because of racism. What he is describing is just being the most stereotypical black American man non-blacks think about by being an athlete, being a recording artist, and speaking black American vernacular. Things that really have nothing to do with being a "thug". "Minstrel maxxing" would be a more accurate term

"guys I'm thugmaxxing, I'm gonna start playing banjo, sing spirituals and tap dance!"

despite that joke, I'm not even saying it's bad, do what you gotta do to have more appeal, but that's not "thugmaxxing".

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 19036 and tyronelite
Man he doesn't even thugmaxx. This is what he calls "thugmaxxing" :
View attachment 1804520
My man thinks being a criminal is the same thing as being a fit hype beast with a soundcloud account :ROFLMAO:
Them confuse "thugmaxxing" with other things that are associated with being a thug because of racism. What he is describing is just being the most stereotypical black American man non-blacks think about by being an athlete, being a recording artist, and speaking black American vernacular. Things that really have nothing to do with being a "thug". "Minstrel maxxing" would be a more accurate term
View attachment 1804546
"guys I'm thugmaxxing, I'm gonna start playing banjo, sing spirituals and tap dance!"

despite that joke, I'm not even saying it's bad, do what you gotta do to have more appeal, but that's not "thugmaxxing".
Thank you … this x100000

It infuriates me how users (especially non blacks) confuse & conflate thugmaxxing with typical shit every race does.. but it’s only considered thugmaxxing if the black community does it :pepefrown:

This is why I don’t deal with many black Americans to begin with & why I want to purge the majority of the black community

“You’re not black if you speak proper, you’re not black if you don’t wear Jordan’s, you’re not black if you don’t listen to rap / hip hop”

We create our own problems & still wonder why “muh white man is holding me back”

Sheeeeeiddtttt

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Racky
We create our own problems & still wonder why “muh white man is holding me back”
Tyrone, you're sounding like uncle ruckus rn..........

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora
Tyrone, you're sounding like uncle ruckus rn..........

You can’t tell me I’m wrong tho lol

The community doesn’t want help nor do they want to improve their situation

They’d rather victimize themselves & blame others for their situation

Thugmaxxing can be legit it all depends on what type of girl you tryna attract

In France lots of people from the "outre-mer" (aka the islands like reunion, guadeloupe, martinique etc) are chronic thugmaxxers and get all the bitches. Not even only low quality whores but also HQNP stacylites that are looking for social validation / "exotic experiences"

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Racky
Thugmaxxing can be legit it all depends on what type of girl you tryna attract

• +1
Reactions: Racky
The black guys college age girls like are people like: Frank Ocean (although he is gay) , Travis Scott, Asap rocky, Tyler the creator ( also gay lol) , Big Sean, Chris Brown, Kid Cudi, Micheal B Jordan, John Legend, Nick Cannon, Tupac ( Thug image but soft IRL and is now immortalised by teenage white girls) .

Aint no sub urban middle class girls having crushes on, Pooh Shiesty, Blueface, Gunna etc Because they overtly display the thug image, while the rest are seen as either Creatives, High Class, Indie etc. The amount of indie white chicks creaming themselves over frank ocean even though he is gay is ridiculous.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Looks234, Deleted member 18320 and 2 others
b
The black guys college age girls like are people like: Frank Ocean (although he is gay) , Travis Scott, Asap rocky, Tyler the creator ( also gay lol) , Big Sean, Chris Brown, Kid Cudi, Micheal B Jordan, John Legend, Nick Cannon, Tupac ( Thug image but soft IRL and is now immortalised by teenage white girls) .

Aint no sub urban middle class girls having crushes on, Pooh Shiesty, Blueface, Gunna etc Because they overtly display the thug image, while the rest are seen as either Creatives, High Class, Indie etc. The amount of indie white chicks creaming themselves over frank ocean even though he is gay is ridiculous.
butt... blueFac yeah aight... says then drop pant huge cock pump tha bitchess bitches get back and say woaaaow blueface i need to fuck blueface.

:soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Such a god awful thread. Posturing as self help for blacks while encouraging dating outside of your race. The fuck is this hotepcel tier stick-it-to-whitey trash? Find a black girl who's not a sheboon. Ideally in universities and other social environments where intelligent black women who tend to also be way more attractive frequent. When I went to university I rarely saw black girls that were ugly as fuck or gross. Dating your phenotype maximizes pair bonding potential. Interracial relationships have a tendency to fall apart and the resulting kids almost always look completely deformed, that little mutt in the OP is a perfect example but hotepcels and ricecels will spam only cherrypicked "mulatto moggers" trying to psyop people into buying into their own jealousy and self-hatred based fixation on racemixing.

• +1
Such a god awful thread. Posturing as self help for blacks while encouraging dating outside of your race. The fuck is this hotepcel tier stick-it-to-whitey trash? Find a black girl who's not a sheboon. Ideally in universities and other social environments where intelligent black women who tend to also be way more attractive frequent. When I went to university I rarely saw black girls that were ugly as fuck or gross. Dating your phenotype maximizes pair bonding potential. Interracial relationships have a tendency to fall apart and the resulting kids almost always look completely deformed, that little mutt in the OP is a perfect example but hotepcels and ricecels will spam only cherrypicked "mulatto moggers" trying to psyop people into buying into their own jealousy and self-hatred based fixation on racemixing.

Well, the only blackcels I've seen have always been the well spoken, educated black guys.

The low inhib gang bangers don't end up as incels

A side note on this, black women are fiercely loyal to black men and find them overwhelmingly the most attractive males, hence why black women's interracial dating statistic being one of the lowest if not the lowest. If you're black it's infinitely as easy to score a cute black girl as it is for white guys to score white girls. Cringe at the self pitying attitude when your only directive is to date out of your race so you can go online and post videos and pics of yourself blacking a white girl to make white incels feel bad.

• +1
A side note on this, black women are fiercely loyal to black men and find them overwhelmingly the most attractive males, hence why black women's interracial dating statistic being one of the lowest if not the lowest. If you're black it's infinitely as easy to score a cute black girl as it is for white guys to score white girls. Cringe at the self pitying attitude when your only directive is to date out of your race so you can go online and post videos and pics of yourself blacking a white girl to make white incels feel bad.
Boy worry about yourself

I live so rent free in your mind rn

6614B508 8E61 4CD1 B9B2 A8951248D21E

Well, the only blackcels I've seen have always been the well spoken, educated black guys.

The low inhib gang bangers don't end up as incels
But they do end up 6ft under :feelshmm:

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky
You are over reacting man. The main point of this thread is that thugmaxxing restricts your dating pool to low quality women. Race mixing isn’t the focus at all, he does make references to dating outside the race but that’s because it’s a proxy for how restricted your dating pool is, and it’s not even the main point here. No one’s trying to "stick it to whitey" you are just projecting some kind of personal issue

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and tyronelite
You are over reacting man. The main point of this thread is that thugmaxxing restricts your dating pool to low quality women. Race mixing isn’t the focus at all, he does make references to dating outside the race but that’s because it’s a proxy for how restricted your dating pool is, and it’s not even the main point here. No one’s trying to "stick it to whitey" you are just projecting some kind of personal issue
Any reasonable non-retarded person understands the notion of "thugmaxxing" to be retarded, but the tone of the post is clear. OP even uses almost exclusively black trashy women as examples of what to avoid as if there aren't trashbags from every racial group. Most white girls I have encountered that date black guys exclusively also tend to be massive sluts with mental problems. It's a fact that phenotypic homogeniety is the ideal scenario for LTR for stability and satisfaction.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Racky
OP even uses almost exclusively black trashy women as examples of what to avoid as if there aren't trashbags from every racial group
"Black women"
596C000C 10A7 4483 97E5 AD8BF90BCB8A
40A1EDED 4380 4F54 ACB8 E5DEC81614E8
F9271ECD 3BC9 41B2 84CF DC533ACBF75A
18A64AEF F294 43D5 8D63 F304B64E50B5
1DE489F5 FFE9 4B08 9B23 3C0D83CD5208

he used tons of trashy white examples.

Son, those aren't even humans.
Why do you care

This thread isn’t even geared towards non blacks like you

Sounds like you had a bad experience with a nigga taking yo girl lol

• +1
Reactions: ....
Why do you care

This thread isn’t even geared towards non blacks like you

Sounds like you had a bad experience with a nigga taking yo girl lol
Other way around actually my son. But nice try.