Question about braces

TheEndHasNoEnd

TheEndHasNoEnd

sleepcyclecel
Time online
34d 6h 55m
they wont move bone after one's done growing right?

japcel

japcel

Apprentice
Time online
5d 12h 34m
I have the same question, I was suppose to get an expander for both the top and bottom palette of my mouth, then corona shit happened. :lul:

After both my palettes are expanded, and then they attach the braces to straighten everything out, how will that change my face?

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

FF character or death
Time online
107d 2h 21m
yes, they won't

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Knowledgable
Time online
10d 18m
I have the same question, I was suppose to get an expander for both the top and bottom palette of my mouth, then corona shit happened. :lul:

After both my palettes are expanded, and then they attach the braces to straighten everything out, how will that change my face?
they wont move bone after one's done growing right?
Force moves bones. All age does it slow down the process of bone resorption and formation of new bone. You can grow new bone with force

fuccccc

fuccccc

The Messiah
Time online
24d 6h 54m
Regardless of the question, braces won't expand your upper palate. You can achieve 1-2mms of expansion with inivisalign.

C

ChadsAreCool

Trainee
Time online
13d 15h 23m
My maxilla is ahead of my jaw, i am wearing braces rn but my ortho said I will need elastics, could it be helpful to move my lower third forward or is it bad?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ItsNotADream [Looksmax] Bulking and then cutting? (Question for Gymcels) Looksmaxing 18
Patrick Baitman [Serious] Question regarding chewmaxximg Looksmaxing 9
CookiesAndCream [Looksmax] Question: Minoxidil for eyebrows Looksmaxing 7

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)