Question About Jordan Barrett 🇯🇴

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Why does everyone think this guy is blackpilled?
Is there any evidence for this?

All the rage these past few days has been to beat on Sean & Chico for their bluepilled ways (rightly so) but then there are so many comments saying "Barret wouldn't say this" or "Jordan would keep it real" etc...like what?

How would people here know that?

Odds are when he ends up on chicos podcast, he'll say some gay normie shit like "yeah looks give you a boost in the short term, but in the long run it's who you are on the inside that counts".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger, Deleted member 60224 and 5 others
bro he literally talks about mogging

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme, lemonnz and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, GabachoCopium, Kristin and 3 others
I thought Barrett supported Palestine OP.

I was going to ascend him but after this dissapointment nah. Mid htn.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TechnoBoss, try2beme and 2 others
bro he literally talks about mogging

I see. But does it really prove anything?

Mog isn't that much of a niche term.
It was created by Neil Strauss back in 2005 or some shit and has been picked up by the bodybuilding community about a decade ago.
Blackpillers also picked it up around that time.

Just because someone knows the term doesn't mean they are blackpilled.

Kinda just means they are aware that someone is better looking than them and vice versa.

cuz barrett doesn’t give off a soy vibe he’s more fun and dgaf so he’s not gonna say some bluepill ass shit to cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, boxface34, trueceI and 6 others
Barrett will say that because its career suicide to go on about aspie blackpill shit but he is blackpilled 100%

there are screenshots where he admitted to browsing lookism

he tagged opry in that one post

look how disgusted he looks by that subhuman
lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, N1666, try2beme and 6 others

It was created by Neil Strauss back in 2005 or some shit and has been picked up by the bodybuilding community about a decade ago.

Kinda just means they are aware that someone is better looking than them and vice versa.

i think it's mainly because barret's "ascension" over time was using information you could find only in psl forums and he looks a bit autistic about his looks, like recently he was 3% bf or something, one skipped meal away from dying of starvation
me personally, after being here for a couple years (this acc is a respawn), think a lot of semicelebs lurk here without account, just because the pressure they have about being good looking constantly makes them end up here by accident (google search kinda shows org a lot)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Barrett will say that because its career suicide to go on about aspie blackpill shit but he is blackpilled 100%
Fair enough.
there are screenshots where he admitted to browsing lookism

he tagged opry in that one post
Could you send it here if you've got it?

look how disgusted he looks by that subhuman
lol

Doesn't mean much to me tbh.
Australians aren't the nicest people around and those curries would have annoyed me too. Doesn't help there's 2 of them and the first guy tried to sneak a second photo jfl.

i think it's mainly because barret's "ascension" over time was using information you could find only in psl forums and he looks a bit autistic about his looks, like recently he was 3% bf or something, one skipped meal away from dying of starvation
me personally, after being here for a couple years (this acc is a respawn), think a lot of semicelebs lurk here without account, just because the pressure they have about being good looking constantly makes them end up here by accident (google search kinda shows org a lot)
Idk man sounds a wild theory at this point.

For all you know, he just asked a bunch of foid friends or fellow faggots for advice and they just told him to eat salad or something.

I don't think semicelebcels would take it this far. They'd get a personal trainer or makeup artist first innit.

I can't believe how strange Chico looks honestly. He would legit be rated high mtn here with that video. Maybe someone would even rate him mtn or low mtn.

In his prime he was legit the most good looking man in the world after Killian Hayes.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
He's well aware of lookism and looksmax. I can't say it has been a good influence seeing how weirdly autistic this man is. I think he got buccal fat removal because of all the comments about his facial bloating.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
  • Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane
He's well aware of lookism and looksmax. I can't say it has been a good influence seeing how weirdly autistic this man is. I think he got buccal fat removal because of all the comments about his facial bloating.
The whole point of my post is that I’m hoping someone has some kinda proof that hes a lurker or whatnot
I can't believe how strange Chico looks honestly. He would legit be rated high mtn here with that video. Maybe someone would even rate him mtn or low mtn.

In his prime he was legit the most good looking man in the world after Killian Hayes.
He descended hard but its really cool that he doesnt care too much or at least doesnt show it.
Being 6’3 helps too of course.

There have been a few threads
Goddamn ok

This was what i was looking for

Didnt know nothing of this crap

Lets hope he doesnt clam up and act bluepilled w Chico

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and niggerballsack34
bc barrett is a bully and narccisist with great undereye +cheekbone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI and qqpkp

Chico and Hayes top 2 most best looking??? JFL🤣🤣

Attachments

• Alex Jones jew jew jew jew jew.mp4
    224.1 KB
Fair enough.

Could you send it here if you've got it?

Doesn't mean much to me tbh.
Australians aren't the nicest people around and those curries would have annoyed me too. Doesn't help there's 2 of them and the first guy tried to sneak a second photo jfl.

Idk man sounds a wild theory at this point.

For all you know, he just asked a bunch of foid friends or fellow faggots for advice and they just told him to eat salad or something.

I don't think semicelebcels would take it this far. They'd get a personal trainer or makeup artist first innit.
35F2AEE2 DC24 4E03 8D4B EEDA5E0FE952
14F1B3EC 77D4 4302 BDC4 CF0876FA0DFC
C97F7BFC 8096 42AE BEBA C07E8BC38804

I thought Barrett supported Palestine OP.

I was going to ascend him but after this dissapointment nah. Mid htn.
Palestine brutally mogged by israel, BBC Israelites are fucking your arab mother.