Question for @BrendioEEE

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
@BrendioEEE
3985214 1709083534772

How the fuck did you let this nigga press you?

🥔 Looking ass nigga

Sweet Potato Ok GIF by Alice Socal

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, scrunchables, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
They actually cut out me making a bane reference to this dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, scrunchables, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
The dude was actually far more unhinged off-camera, and it made me laugh, and I was I did the whole batman 3 reference where I was like "You're a big guy" and he almost unironically accidentally said "For you" but he didn't actually.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, scrunchables, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
The dude was actually far more unhinged off-camera, and it made me laugh, and I was I did the whole batman 3 reference where I was like "You're a big guy" and he almost unironically accidentally said "For you" but he didn't actually.
What unhinged shit did he say, seems like he came in hostile asf, did you watch the video after the shoot without knowing what they looked like, and did you laugh at how he looked like

What unhinged shit did he say, seems like he came in hostile asf, did you watch the video after the shoot without knowing what they looked like, and did you laugh at how he looked like
Yeah we couldn't see eachother, so I only found out the dude was a subhuman after, he was the only one who was really hostile, I don't remember everything said since it's been awhile but I remember the dude was very combative and even seemed like he wanted to fight lol.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yeah we couldn't see eachother, so I only found out the dude was a subhuman after, he was the only one who was really hostile, I don't remember everything said since it's been awhile but I remember the dude was very combative and even seemed like he wanted to fight lol.
Comments are also attacking u

Theretardd

• JFL
idk when I was normie and watched that video I thought he was a normal guy while the incel was a weirdo

• +1
idk when I was normie and watched that video I thought he was a normal guy while the incel was a weirdo
Cause that’s how the narrative is. Everyone NT sees the guy representing incels as a weird faggot, cause kinda is a weird faggot thing to do. Has a terrible reputation and people automatically associate incels with freaks like Elliot rodgers, incels are playing with weird taboos that normies for millennia have pretended don’t exist to keep their own mental health and sanity and incel ideology is threatening that

• +1